ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 156
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Dante84 04:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I might even go a different direction. If you can't get a WR done and you're gonna have to play a different way...go find a more electric RB.

Tony Pollard has looked pretty healthy and dynamic....
If we go the non-WR route, I'd think we'd try to snake another receiving TE over a RB.

Once we have a triple headed bash brother grouping of Hunt, Pacheco and Steele, we won't have much room for another RB (+Perine).

But we could realistically upgrade over Fortson.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Going to be signing Toney back at this rate.
He's on the Browns PS, not active roster - right?

If so, done. Without hesitation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

As far as I know, yes.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
MVS to the Saints is now official so that’s not an option.
If the Chiefs weren't dead set on making a bigger move, they would've made this one.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:41 PM Today
You guys talking about too much money for cooper kupp need to understand that if they traded for him they aren’t paying the whole cap number each year, the bonus is still the rams responsibility.

15-16m per is worth it for kupp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 04:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
You guys talking about too much money for cooper kupp need to understand that if they traded for him they aren’t paying the whole cap number each year, the bonus is still the rams responsibility.

15-16m per is worth it for kupp
Kupp is not able to stay healthy. KC needs durable guys right now.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:49 PM Today
Some of the Kupp talk in here is crazy. Has he been injury prone as of late? Absolutely, but those of you claiming he hasn't been good even when healthy the last couple of years clearly haven't watched him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Some of the Kupp talk in here is crazy. Has he been injury prone as of late? Absolutely, but those of you claiming he hasn't been good even when healthy the last couple of years clearly haven't watched him.
Yeah, a healthy Kupp plus Kelce, Hollywood, Worthy, and Juju for the Championship games is automatic KC title.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:53 PM Today
Doesn't 'complicate' it at all. It caps it.

He's a rental, full stop.

"The Panthers want to extend him..."

Okay, but he is gonna wanna test free agency unless they make him an offer he can't refuse. They'll know if they're interested in that by the deadline. Hell, they know that NOW.

I'd offer them our three and if they counter with the Titans 3 to pull the trigger now, I'd sigh and pull the trigger.

The market for receivers we can acquire isn't likely to get much larger but every week is another week another team may have a need that we have to bargain against. Pay a little more than you'd like and get something done.

We need to add a receiver.

100%.

And unlike Cooper no one can say Diontae is not a Chiefs style WR.

He is.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, a healthy Kupp plus Kelce, Hollywood, Worthy, and Juju for the Championship games is automatic KC title.
I'm also not convinced he's a brokedick just yet either. I think he has half a season in him. Don't think that's going to happen either way though.

It'll be Diontae or somebody out of left field.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm also not convinced he's a brokedick just yet either. I think he has half a season in him. Don't think that's going to happen either way though.

It'll be Diontae or somebody out of left field.
Slayton on the Giants has to be a target.
[Reply]
TEX 05:04 PM Today

He was, but since Cooper was traded, they may have moved him to their 53. Not sure.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:04 PM Today
MVS gone.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Slayton on the Giants has to be a target.
I'm not convinced they would trade him, but if so, definitely.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
There is such a logical fallacy with the "don't go all in this year" crowd.

You're supposing that going all in precludes you from competing over the next 4-5 years. The argument is "going all in this year doesn't guarantee you anything!"

NEITHER DOES HOLDING RESOURCES FOR NEXT YEAR OR THE YEAR AFTER.

You could have key injuries in THOSE years, too. Your precious first and second round picks could be, oh I don't know... CEH and Skyy Moore.

The only guarantee you have is that Mahomes is currently healthy with an undefeated record, having already beaten multiple conference rivals.

Every week we win makes it more reasonable to pour resources into this season. And no, that doesn't mean you're mortgaging the future. You can do it savvily
It takes two to make a deal. Nobody wants to help KC. The rest of the league hates us.

You act like Veach is just sitting around playing putt putt with his ringer off.

Don't expect a blockbuster deal. Overpaying isn't likely.
[Reply]
Page 151 of 156
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155 > Last »
Up