ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 199
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 07:06 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They took hill out of the game and the other guys just couldn't step up. We're in a lot better shape this year in that we're spreading the ball around more - because we can.
They didn't take him out of the game. Again, there were plays where he and Kelce were open. Yet Mahomes just wasn't seeing them for some reason. That game had nothing to do with how the Bengals defended our players. It's about what happened to Mahomes?
[Reply]
threebag 07:17 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's what happened:
I thought it was EB? I thought I had seen an article about it…
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:18 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
So those Mahomes interceptions that ricocheted off your dumb fucking ass was the result of... what exactly? You have the best hands, so it can't be that!
He was top 3 in droppsies last year in the league. Great hands though
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Last year was a weird year for everybody. Even Kelce dropped a lot. He had 1 less drop than Hill on a lot less targets. I'd still consider both of them having great hands.
[Reply]
TEX 08:18 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That was LAST year. THIS year he's leading the league in receiving yards and making his QB have a break out season. So yes, great hands.

I don't get why you guys just can't face the fact that Tyreek is a great WR. It's OK to acknowledge it . It does not make you any less of a Chiefs fan. You'll champion CEH all day, and say he will have his best season (that never comes) and not give Reek any praise when he is having his best season. Just dumb.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:21 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
That was LAST year. THIS year he's leading the league in receiving yards and making his QB have a break out season. So yes, great hands.

I don't get why you guys just can't face the fact that Tyreek is a great WR. It's OK to acknowledge it . It does not make you any less of a Chiefs fan. You'll champion CEH all day, and say he will have his best season (that never comes) and not give Reek any praise when he is having his best season. Just dumb.
Pretty much everybody here has acknowledged that Tyreek is a great WR.

Not everybody continues to pine for him though. Just dumb.
[Reply]
TEX 08:24 AM 11-04-2022

That's not true. Lots here still bash him. Every now and then you have to swoop in and be a contrarian, this is one of those times. Just Dumb.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:26 AM 11-04-2022
That's not even remotely true. Every now and then you have to swoop in and be a contrarian, this is one of those l
There are absolutely people here that cannot deal with the fact that he's gone. In fact, there's more of THEM than there are people that are glad he's gone.

#facts
[Reply]
-King- 08:27 AM 11-04-2022

It's just rationalizing/coping. Just like saying Mahomes forced the ball to Hill in the AFCCG when he didn't. I wish he did, we would have won.
[Reply]
TEX 08:28 AM 11-04-2022
There are absolutely people here that cannot deal with the fact that he's gone. In fact, there's more of THEM than there are people that are glad he's gone.

#facts
#factsyourself
[Reply]
-King- 08:29 AM 11-04-2022

#facts
Not really. The people who bump this thread and other Tyreek threads and talk about Tyreek the most aren't even the ones who wanted him back. There's always a need to rationalize the trade for them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:30 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's just rationalizing/coping. Just like saying Mahomes forced the ball to Hill in the AFCCG when he didn't. I wish he did, we would have won.
Exactly. There are a handful of people on both sides of the argument that are simply coping.

The vast majority of people here are much more middle of the road in their opinions.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:31 AM 11-04-2022

And if he was a Chief right now with only 2 TDs, it would be cries of "ever since that AFCCG play before halftime, he can hardly find the end zone, that won't cut it in the playoffs! He can rack up yards, but he's making $30 million FFS!"
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:31 AM 11-04-2022
Not really. The people who bump this thread and other Tyreek threads and talk about Tyreek the most aren't even the ones who wanted him back. There's always a need to rationalize the trade for them.
There are people that simply cannot rationalize the trade, too.

Again, the vast majority don't have any issues - they realize that losing him was a big deal but the also realize that the team may have benefited from the trade.

Then you have a very vocal group, on both sides, that either rationalize everything away as if the trade was a no-brianer or simply refuse to accept that he's gone.
[Reply]
TEX 08:34 AM 11-04-2022
Oh oh...NOW you did it!!! STOP PINING over Tyreek. DAMMIT!!!:-)
[Reply]
Page 150 of 199
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Up