ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
BWillie 09:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
We’ll sign Toney from the browns practice squad.
Mahomes has nixed him for eternity
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:04 PM Yesterday
Relax guys. We're calling up Colin Powell from 5 years on the PS and he'll do everything Rice could do and more.

If I were GM I know whose phone I'd be blowing up right now...Bobby Sippio's
[Reply]
New World Order 10:07 PM Yesterday
How old is Sylvester Morris?
[Reply]
Dante84 10:17 PM Yesterday
Seems like Cooper fits the combo of:

- Affordable contract
- Talent
- Team that is losing

We also have the extra 3rd we got for Sneed; maybe they’d take the latter of the two 3rds?
[Reply]
Jim Jones 10:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Seems like Cooper fits the combo of:

- Affordable contract
- Talent
- Team that is losing

We also have the extra 3rd we got for Sneed; maybe they’d take the latter of the two 3rds?
Cooper was traded for a 5th two years ago. Granted, it was by Jerry Jones who is a senile 'tard. But still, I can't imagine it would take a 3rd to get him now in his age 30 season.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:44 PM Yesterday
Snoop Minnis available?
[Reply]
Dante84 11:23 PM Yesterday
Oof, didn’t realize he’s 30. Veach doesn’t like that very much.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 11:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Chiefs offense is still no worse than it was at anytime last season IMO
I think that’s true. One of the worst problems last year was Toney and sky getting so much playing time. They contributed to losing not to winning. We definitely should not resign Toney and I can’t understand why they don’t cut sky. Maybe he understands the complicated offense, but every time he’s on the field, he contributes to losing

Hunt was a pleasant surprise and Pacheco comes back. We really should move to a much stronger running game.

If worthey can get trusted more I think he’ll develop faster than Rice did last year. Kelsey didn’t really contribute last year until the playoffs. And juju, I think will be better than any of our WR from last year before Rice developed and moved into a number one role.

But I still think we should try for a trade. It looks like Cooper would be affordable and if we can get him for a third round pick that would be great.

If Adams forces a trade to get away from the Raiders and doesn’t insist on going to the jets, then we should give a one for him for sure. But I don’t know how he would fit into the cap situation but somehow that always seems to be able to get worked out.

Somehow we’ve won all of our games so far. Just won but won. If we can get by the Saints next week, I think we can, that will be great. Our bye week will come at the right time to figure this all out.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Oof, didn’t realize he’s 30. Veach doesn’t like that very much.
We’re just trading them for this year. Rice is a top 10 WR in the nfl. He was #1 in yards and second in catches before he got injured in the NFL
[Reply]
Balto 11:42 PM Yesterday
Cooper should be a Chief by tomorrow
[Reply]
Balto 11:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Dude, yeah, if they'll give us Amari Cooper for a third round pick and 1.7m salary, then yes, you absolutely do that.

But that will NEVER happen. NEVER.

Why in the **** would you do that if you're Cleveland? You WANT an empty stadium? You want to lose money? **** no. Not going to happen.

This is dumb.
Because he is a FA and they let him walk for nothing?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:50 PM Yesterday
If Bort Varch somehow finagles Devante away from the Raiders, I absolutely cannot wait to see the fallout from the other NFL fandoms. Just think of all of the bitching about scripts. Hell, T. Swift might have to go into the witness protection program for the remainder of the season because they will somehow blame it on her. That being said, Amari Cooper is the most realistic option, but you still at the very least put in a call to the Raiders.
[Reply]
Balto 11:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
If Bort Varch somehow finagles Devante away from the Raiders, I absolutely cannot wait to see the fallout from the other NFL fandoms. Just think of all of the bitching about scripts. Hell, T. Swift might have to go into the witness protection program for the remainder of the season because they will somehow blame it on her. That being said, Amari Cooper is the most realistic option, but you still at the very least put in a call to the Raiders.
Honestly Coopers contract is so cheap I’d just grab them both if I were Veach haha
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You think mahomes’ issues have nothing to do with last year? That his reluctance to throw deep has nothing to do with having shit deep ball targets for 2 straight years then being dealt with the blow of losing Hollywood before he could play a single regular season snap?

Mahomes is not just a guy to “make it work.” What he has seen the past 2 seasons is more than just some small adversity. Our #1 priority has to be getting him right because we know this is Frankenstein mahomes. And your constant fairy tale that we can continue to run this offense around bad WRs puts this all on mahomes. These aren’t excuses. Mahomes said last year he wasn’t having fun and that says a lot for a pro like him to say that publicly. We know he’s seeing ghosts out there. He needs help right now to break out of this and luck has thrown him an anchor.
Holy shit, :-), bitch.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:10 AM Today
Wonder what Carolina might want for Diontae Johnson. Of course, other teams with better draft spots will be trying to get him as well.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 17
« First < 51112131415 1617 >
Up