ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
staylor26 05:16 PM Yesterday
I have to be honest, if the Chiefs don't make a move and we meet the Bills in the playoffs, it might come back to kick us in the ass. Their WR corps was dog shit, so just getting a legit weapon out there is huge for them.

With that said, if they're confident they get Hollywood back for the playoffs, I can understand not making a move.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:18 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I have to be honest, if the Chiefs don't make a move and we meet the Bills in the playoffs, it might come back to kick us in the ass. Their WR corps was dog shit, so just getting a legit weapon out there is huge for them.

With that said, if they're confident they get Hollywood back for the playoffs, I can understand not making a move.
Is Cooper an upgrade over Diggs?
[Reply]
staylor26 05:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is Cooper an upgrade over Diggs?
No, and I think we're still better than them, but I would've felt much better about beating them in the playoffs again without a legit WR1.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:46 PM Yesterday
No, and I think we're still better than them, but I would've felt much better about beating them in the playoffs again without a legit WR1.
Understandable, but as of right now this doesn’t move the needle for me. If there is any way this move helps them vs us is that it prevents KC from getting Cooper, assuming KC was even considering him in the first place. I would not mind KC bringing someone in and that possibility still exists, but this is one of the most well rounded teams in the league so I will trust Veach.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 05:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
Chiefs aren’t trading, we’re gonna stand pat.

Standing "Pat" will be a miss .... and may cost us the 3peat ....
[Reply]
tredadda 05:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigChiefTN:
Standing "Pat" will be a miss .... and may cost us the 3peat ....
Did it last year?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:54 PM Yesterday
Did it last year?
They traded for Hardman last year.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:57 PM Yesterday
What are we DOING????? We are FUCKED. We are so fucked. It's over. Pack it up. This is a disgrace. Patrick should kick Veach's door down and shit DIRECTLY on to his desk for allowing this to happen. We are WASTING his prime years in KC with these abhorrent offenses. We need to fix this NOW. Sell the farm. Anything and EVERYTHING to get a #1 alpha dog WR. Anything less is a failure.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
What are we DOING????? We are FUCKED. We are so fucked. It's over. Pack it up. This is a disgrace. Patrick should kick Veach's door down and shit DIRECTLY on to his desk for allowing this to happen. We are WASTING his prime years in KC with these abhorrent offenses. We need to fix this NOW. Sell the farm. Anything and EVERYTHING to get a #1 alpha dog WR. Anything less is a failure.
JFC :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:02 PM Yesterday
JFC :-)
I think that's a joke post?

I dunno. I hope it's a joke post
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I think that's a joke post?

I dunno. I hope it's a joke post
I thought so too, then I went back and looked at his last few posts and it made me think it wasn't
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:05 PM Yesterday
Did it last year?

Almost.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
What are we DOING????? We are ****ED. We are so ****ed. It's over. Pack it up. This is a disgrace. Patrick should kick Veach's door down and shit DIRECTLY on to his desk for allowing this to happen. We are WASTING his prime years in KC with these abhorrent offenses. We need to fix this NOW. Sell the farm. Anything and EVERYTHING to get a #1 alpha dog WR. Anything less is a failure.
:-) This has to be sarcasm.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 06:09 PM Yesterday
Everybody just relax.

R-E-L-A-X
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
:-) This has to be sarcasm.

Well, tbf, it is kind of funny in a way-over-the-top overly dramatic kind of way. It' like a Monty Python skit.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up