ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 58
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Delano 07:15 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
With audio…

That one cop was clearly power tripping. That’s really indefensible behavior. Tyreeks car is worth a lot of money and I give him credit for staying cool when the cop escalated things so rapidly TWICE. Not sure the cop is going to want Drew Rosenhaus’ resources on his ass.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:15 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I was with them up to the point where they dragged him out of the car. Everything from that point was way overkill.
They lost me like 8 seconds in.

That “Why don’t you have your seatbelt on?” is just so fucking douchey. It serves no purpose except to rile the civilian up and escalate the situation.
[Reply]
Womble 07:17 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do not cooperate with the cops and you will not like the treatment! These guys think they are entitled. They are NOT.
Both sides could have done several things to defuse the situation.
People need to put their damn cell phones away.
Typical response from a typical bootlicker. Be a good boy son and lick dem boots so clean that they're now a pair of mirrors.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:19 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Typical response from a typical bootlicker. Be a good boy son and lick dem boots so clean that they're now a pair of mirrors.
He embarrassed himself yesterday in this very thread, finally pleading, "Guys I've been drinking all day!" The beat goes on.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:21 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by kstater:
I don't disagree. It's not like it was some lineman on a non game day away from the stadium. It's the most(or second most behind Tua) recognizable player on the team, while you're working traffic by the stadium on GameDay. Give him a ticket, a talking to, and move on

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
He might have if he wasn't acting like an idiot.

What are the odds that happens if he had shut the car off and left his window down?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:22 PM 09-09-2024
So clearly both sides are culpable but the cops were muuuch more egregiously wrong.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:28 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
While I wouldn't directly advocate for favoritism, it's just wild to me that they knew who he was, knew there were fans everywhere around them, knew they had body cams, and yet decided that dragging him out of the car and throwing him on the ground was the best way to handle the situation.
Yeah, I hated myself for saying it yesterday because I hate celebrity entitlement. But for something like this where you have all the information you need for a small violation, I'd also think you'd have awareness that the dude you're doing this to is trying to get to the very game they're securing the perimeter for. Let alone playing for the team the city represents. After what happened to Scottie scheffler we know this can have a bigger impact than any of us showing up a little late for work. There is just so many ways this could have been a gargantuanly expensive mistake
[Reply]
Mecca 07:29 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
He might have if he wasn't acting like an idiot.

What are the odds that happens if he had shut the car off and left his window down?

Nothing will ever amaze me more than how a cop can be completely out of line and people will turn it into "well if you hadn't done this"

What the fuck
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:31 PM 09-09-2024

A call to action from the #Dolphins: “While we commend MDPD for taking the right and necessary action to quickly release this footage, we also urge them to take equally swift and strong action against the officers who engaged in such despicable behavior.” https://t.co/xi6z4Ml2Hd

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 10, 2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:32 PM 09-09-2024
Who was the other guy that pulled over? Was that a teammate?

The problem is that if you start arguing with a cop, things are going to go south quickly. They're trained to demand 100 percent compliance. There's a good reason for that, because otherwise people will be doing all sorts of stuff when they get stopped. But the downside is that the cops are essentially trained to be unreasonable themselves. The days of discussing the situation with Andy Griffith are long gone.

On a different note, what kind of car is he driving? That should cover a lot of child support when he's eventually forced to sell it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:32 PM 09-09-2024
Reek may be an idiot, but the cops look HORRIBLE here. Thank goodness for video. People need to be held accountable for their actions.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:34 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

The problem is that if you start arguing with a cop, things are going to go south quickly. They're trained to demand 100 percent compliance. There's a good reason for that, because otherwise people will be doing all sorts of stuff when they get stopped. But the downside is that the cops are essentially trained to be unreasonable themselves. The days of discussing the situation with Andy Griffith are long gone.

On a different note, what kind of car is he driving? That should cover a lot of child support when he's eventually forced to sell it.
Calais Campbell.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:34 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Good on the Dolphins here as well. Maybe their influence will have some impact.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:35 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

Jonnu smith and Calais campbell
[Reply]
Mecca 07:36 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Jonnu smith and Calais campbell
Don't try to deescalate a situation you'll get handcuffed too.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 58
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up