ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF Rams vs Vikings Game Thread***
tk13 06:17 PM Yesterday
Could be a good one tonight. The 5-1 Vikings vs the Rams with Kupp and Nakua back.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
They should make a select category of penalties reviewable by the Sky Judge.

Objective penalties such as face mask.

Keep subjective/judgement calls like pass interference as the ultimate call of the on field refs.
I think the calls that are reviewable by the Sky Judge are clearly spelled out and face mask is not one of them.

I think a blatant face mask, like this one should be, but currently it is not.

A ball that clearly bounces off the turf can be overruled and called incomplete but one that bobbles slightly going to/hitting the ground would take a full review.

If face mask was reviewable, they could have reviewed it both because it was under two minutes and the safety was a score.

Not sure the rational for face mask not being reviewable. Seems pretty straight forward.

If only it had been Josh Allen, I'm sure a rule change would be upcoming...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:23 PM Today
Again, the XFL does it perfectly and fixed a ton of blown calls. They COULD do it, the just don't WANT to. Too much money on the line to get things RIGHT
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Again, the XFL does it perfectly and fixed a ton of blown calls. They COULD do it, the just don't WANT to. Too much money on the line to get things RIGHT

I noticed that about the XFL officiating as well last year. And wondered why the NFL couldn’t duplicate that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:36 PM Today
The best part of all of this? 49er fans somehow involving the Chiefs in all of it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Personally I’m glad the refs are visibly making big mistakes in other games. I know people are dumb but it hurts the “refs do anything for the chiefs” arguments people can make

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Exactly. A good half of all the comments I've seen on this play mention the Chiefs. It's hilarious. And insane.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:13 PM Today
Remember all the crying over the replacement refs?

These guys are just as bad
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up