ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Leo Chenal Thread*****
Dante84 09:23 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/unnXwkfpiT #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YdwWEkOnmR

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 30, 2022

The moment our newest LB got the call he was joining the Chiefs 📲 @chenal_leo pic.twitter.com/2q3fLOFoPA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 4, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 02:55 PM 04-30-2022
Is this good?

I'm not sure if this is good?

Leo Chenal: Highest graded run defender in College Football this season (94.1) pic.twitter.com/iAzeyK0Wf7

— PFF Draft (@PFF_College) January 17, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 03:05 PM 04-30-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Is this good?

It’s a good thing for the player and the team he plays for.

My favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs, so if he plays for them, that’s a good thing.
[Reply]
Warrick 04-30-2022, 03:17 PM
This message has been deleted by Warrick.
suzzer99 12:01 AM 05-01-2022
I'm so excited to see what this kid can do. Someone compared him to Luke Kuechly.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:25 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Is this good?

Playing in the B1G I'd say so. Between him, Jones, Karlaftis crashing those lineman playing us is going to be a pain literally
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:30 AM 05-01-2022
Leo Chenal was drafted with pick 103 of round 3 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.99 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 3 out of 2419 LB from 1987 to 2022. https://ras.football/ras-information...D=21440&pos=LB #RAS #Chiefs

Wholly Shet!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:39 AM 05-01-2022
Man, I'm just SOOOOO glad I'm not going to have to watch Niemann flail around, miss tackles, and blow coverage anymore.

The ONLY thing Niemann supposedly had was smarts; This kid is bigger, faster, and also reportedly extremely smart.

fuck a whole bunch of Niemann and Sorensen's slow, shitty tackling, no cover skill having bullshit out there on crucial downs.
[Reply]
Warrick 09:49 AM 05-01-2022
Beast mode
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:53 AM 05-01-2022
I love how this kid plays but I'm nervous that we will use him enough.

When they said he was a "strong side linebacker" that told me he might not be on the field that much.

To me this guy should be coming after the QB in passing situations...just send him. I don't want to see them try to "develop" him like they did with Gay.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:56 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

When they said he was a "strong side linebacker" that told me he might not be on the field that much.

To me this guy should be coming after the QB in passing situations...just send him. I don't want to see them try to "develop" him like they did with Gay.
Man, he's too good of an athlete. Yeah, in base 4-3, he's a SAM, which is perfect for his size.

But he's WAY more athletic than, say, Niemann was. And reportedly extremely smart, was the MLB in college and called the plays. So he's like if Niemann took the Captain America Serum.

and yeah, he had 8 sacks, so he's got pass rush ability too; and I could well see them blitzing him a lot, or even rotational EDGE on passing downs. He's going to play a lot.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:00 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Man, he's too good of an athlete. Yeah, in base 4-3, he's a SAM, which is perfect for his size.

But he's WAY more athletic than, say, Niemann was. And reportedly extremely smart, was the MLB in college and called the plays. So he's like if Niemann took the Captain America Serum.

and yeah, he had 8 sacks, so he's got pass rush ability too; and I could well see them blitzing him a lot, or even rotational EDGE on passing downs. He's going to play a lot.
I hope so. I think he can be very useful but it comes down to what they do with him. My friend in Wisconsin said they play a lot of 2-4 Fronts and Chenal is a rusher.

We could do the same thing in passing situations using him and Gay as rushers.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:03 AM 05-01-2022
I hope so. I think he can be very useful but it comes down to what they do with him. My friend in Wisconsin said they play a lot of 2-4 Fronts and Chenal is a rusher.

We could do the same thing in passing situations using him and Gay as rushers.
Sure. Hell, if you bring back Ingram, you could legit run some 3-4 fronts if you want on base downs.

You could do a LOT of things with these caliber athletes.

maybe that's why they brought in Cullen.

Also, Gay was known to be a raw prospect; this kid is not raw. He's smart, has been the leader of a defense, knows what he's doing.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:06 AM 05-01-2022
Are they brave enough to go 3-3-5 as their base? Seems like we're set up to show that look more often than not at the moment.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:15 AM 05-01-2022

They didn’t draft another LB on day 3 not to use them. They clearly have a plan, and given that they only took 1 EDGE, I think it’s safe to say that they will take advantage of his ability to get to the QB.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:23 AM 05-01-2022
I was going to ask - do you think we will send him off the edge? I think he’ll get some looks out there. I can’t help but think TJ Watt when I watch him. Maybe because he’s white. But still…
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 11:03 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are they brave enough to go 3-3-5 as their base? Seems like we're set up to show that look more often than not at the moment.
Been wondering the same thing.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 48
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up