ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM 10-23-2024

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
After last nights performance, I think you have to seriously consider DRob.
Why do it if you are LA though?

I seriously view them as NFC West favorites again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:18 AM Today
The Rams aren't trading Robinson.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:19 AM Today
And Cleveland isn't trading Myles Garrett, are you guys on crack?
[Reply]
notorious 09:19 AM Today
It's amazing how we've come full circle and are now pining for DRob.

He made some plays, and was pretty good at those inside slants. He was A+ excellent at ad-libbing when Mahomes scrambled.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
It's amazing how we've come full circle and are now pining for DRob.

He made some plays, and was pretty good at those inside slants.
When he's the 4th guy the defense cares about he gets open, he wasn't all that productive without Kupp and Nacua.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The way I see it, obviously isn't gonna hurt if they add to any one of WR, OT, DE, or CB.

But even before an addition, the only thing that can stop this team is injury. So which spot is most vulnerable? At which spot would a single injury to a single player most crater their title hopes?

It's tough but think I'd go:

1) OT
2) CB
3) WR
4) DE

I think they're gonna take their chances at OL though because if they felt bad about the pups and their trajectory, yeah, Donovan would be here already.
I think this is a good way of looking at it.

And after this Sunday Max Crosby will show us if we can stand pat at OT. If we get an injury later on in the year that of course would be another matter, but we could always bring in Smith then. After Sunday, the OT priority will be better known.

I think the Latimer option at corner would be really great and certainly worth the Tennessee third round pick we got for Snead . If the information that’s been posted is correct he would definitely be affordable this year, but probably only a rental for our three peat.

I guess another factor to consider is what do we need to make sure we beat Baltimore. I think we were quite lucky in that first game and I’m not talking about the toe. I think many of us didn’t think that Jackson and Henry would be able to work together very well and in that first game the ravens hadn’t figured out how to make that work. But they have now. I know we all believe we can count on Lamar to choke, so we get the win, but I have become increasingly worried about them. Not sure who we could add in a trade that would help here as it would probably have to be a very good player and I don’t know if we can afford that or would want to pay the price.

So I think they will wait until what the Raiders show us on Sunday and then decide if they need to go after OT help or probably DB.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:22 AM Today
Rams can win that division. You do realize that?
[Reply]
notorious 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
When he's the 4th guy the defense cares about he gets open, he wasn't all that productive without Kupp and Nacua.
Agree.

And he has those games like last night. All of the sudden he blows up and looks like a top 10-20 wide receiver in the NFL.

Now he will disappear like a fart in the wind. At least he used to when he played for KC.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Bring in Myles Garrett. That combo with jones gets you a Super Bowl on its own.
Please stop with this shit....
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Why do it if you are LA though?

I seriously view them as NFC West favorites again.
Yeah, that performance was an eye opener. I didn't know they had Kupp AND Nacua back, else I might not have picked the Vikings to win. The Rams look GOOD. I don't think they'll be moving anybody after last night. Including DRob.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And Cleveland isn't trading Myles Garrett, are you guys on crack?
What about Hill and Justin Jefferson?. My baby momma said they could both be had for cheap.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM Today
You guys say that, but if you were the Browns why wouldn't you listen on Garrett?

He's 29 and by the time you get good again, he's gonna be aged out. I'd imagine the starting price would be 2 1's, why wouldn't you take that?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 AM Today
So Hill, Lattimore, and Garrett people are suggesting :-)

I stick by my assessment. Madden and fantasy football rots brains.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
You guys say that, but if you were the Browns why wouldn't you listen on Garrett?

He's 29 and by the time you get good again, he's gonna be aged out. I'd imagine the starting price would be 2 1's, why wouldn't you take that?
JFC
[Reply]
Mecca 09:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:

Because he's a franchise defensive player?

"Listening" on Myles Garrett starts at so are you gonna give me 2 1's plus a bunch of other shit.

Also people don't really talk about this but because of Watson's injury they can recoup quite a bit of his money on their salary cap so now would be a great time for them to just go with a rookie QB.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up