ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 199
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 07:19 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Yes, apparently, you missed it.

Second half of the Bengals play-off game, backs wide open in the flat, other WR's open in intermediate areas, Mahomes holding the ball and forcing it to Hill.

That's not the only time, but it was the worst time. That whole stretch earlier in the year when we weren't playing well and got to 3-4 it was happening multiple times per game.
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Depends how itchy the trigger finger is and how willing he is to hang himself.

There were multiple times where it appeared to be a light bulb moment and he did it and there was no stopping the offense. Then he would go back into Tyler Bray mode and then the 2nd half of the Bengals game happened.

I would love to still have Tyreek. Like I said, no one can convince me we are a better team without him. But we still have the most explosive offense in the game and a large part of that is the triggermans willingness to involve more weapons in the passing game.
Originally Posted by -King-:
Might want to check how many targets Hill got the 2nd half of that game. He got 4 total targets. 2 of them went for first downs. Mahomes wasn't forcing shit to him or ignoring others for him.

That 2nd half Mahomes was ignoring Hill and Kelce when they were wide open. He was all out of sorts.
Here's what happened:

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:21 PM 11-03-2022
He may have had a concussion.
[Reply]
jd1020 07:24 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's what happened:
That play to end the first half is so infuriating.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:35 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He may have had a concussion.
Something was completely off and makes me think that was possible. I know he got a knee on the helmet I think around half or 2nd half on a run
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:35 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
That play to end the first half is so infuriating.
Not as infuriating as the entire 2nd half. I had friends over for that game, and I turned it off early. It was pretty obvious that Pat was not anywhere near his game that night.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:43 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

"IT'S NOT EXPWOSIVE ANYMOW!!!!"

More explosive doesn't mean it's better.

I believe part of the reason for Mahomes second half implosion was related to Tyreek. Hell…the end of the first half was because Mahomes threw it to Tyreek. I have a feeling that Mahomes was just trying to keep Tyreek happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
-King- 07:48 PM 11-03-2022
Actually I was wrong. I knew I was because I had cited this stat before. Mahomes only targeted Tyreek ONE time the entire second half of the Bengals playoff game. And that came in the first 2 minutes of the half. ONCE.

His next target wasn't until overtime.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:58 PM 11-03-2022
Actually I was wrong. I knew I was because I had cited this stat before. Mahomes only targeted Tyreek ONE time the entire second half of the Bengals playoff game. And that came in the first 2 minutes of the half. ONCE.

Now, we all know how targets work; the QB has to actually throw in the receiver's direction. So, all I'm saying is staring down a receiver doesn't count. Pat did a lot of uncharacteristic staring at certain receivers in that game. It was pretty shocking to me watching that video above.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:58 PM 11-03-2022
totally normal

Tyreek Hill is proving he has the best hands in the NFL by catching a football with his hands covered in butter. https://t.co/SSwXXwBDss

— TMZ Sports (@TMZ_Sports) November 3, 2022

[Reply]
jd1020 10:01 PM 11-03-2022
Quick, someone make a montage of all his tipped pass interceptions and @ him.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:35 AM 11-04-2022
I don't think there's a team that wouldn't be better with Tyreek in it, or who'd want him - for the right money. Which is the kicker really.

I do think it's possible you can develop tunnel vision in both play-calling and QB execution when he's you're one competent WR (obviously Kelce) and it's possible that happened. But that's a failure of coaching and QB play more than anything.

He's a great player and we can see that with how he's doing in Miami with noodle-arm. But so is Pat. Who knows, maybe it's just one of those trades that ultimately works out for everyone.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:47 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
totally normal

Should spray WD 40 all over the ball also or spread Crisco all over the ball.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:27 AM 11-04-2022
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
totally normal

So those Mahomes interceptions that ricocheted off your dumb fucking ass was the result of... what exactly? You have the best hands, so it can't be that!
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 AM 11-04-2022

They took hill out of the game and the other guys just couldn't step up. We're in a lot better shape this year in that we're spreading the ball around more - because we can.
[Reply]
YayMike 07:03 AM 11-04-2022
Sometimes, both teams win in a trade. This was clearly an example of that. Do I miss Tyreek? Absolutely. Are we better off without him? Absolutely. Win-win for both teams. I think our office has evolved because Patrick does not only look to Tyreek, and we get other people in the game. I think the combination of the new receivers has opened up a lot of the playbook.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 199
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159 > Last »
Up