ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 147
« First < 4797137143144145146147
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by luv:
DMAC and go bo.

Two on my friends list that I haven't seen in forever.

Did go bo pass away? I honestly can't remember.

DMAC was my local insurance agent a long time ago before he switched companies on me.
I believe gobo did pass a few years ago. I think someone reached out to the family and learned it, maybe?

No idea on DMAC. It shows he hasn't logged in since January 2020.
[Reply]
threebag 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
A last of a dying breed, some might say.
At least we’ll finally be taking the load off the servers. :-)

I’ve lurked since 2002. Started posting about the MTG 10 shit show thread. Wonder where he is?
[Reply]
threebag 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
My thinking as well. I would guess the median age of regular CP posters is probably 53 or so at this point. That number will increase until the board is dead. And when it's all said and done this board will have been an awesome online community for many decades. Time moves on, though.
If we weren’t so great at being assholes, we might attract some folks. I imagine our 12” cocks probably scare off a lot of the Swifties.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:46 PM Today
This week is the first time I've lurked on CP in months. I just have different priorities now - I'm fucking middle-aged. LOL

Mostly it's just that I don't have time for the paralysis by analysis stuff anymore. I watch the games and still love football, but I spend a lot less time on it than I did.
[Reply]
chief4life 02:51 PM Today
I am alive and still kicking. Been ages since I have been on here.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This week is the first time I've lurked on CP in months. I just have different priorities now - I'm fucking middle-aged. LOL

Mostly it's just that I don't have time for the paralysis by analysis stuff anymore. I watch the games and still love football, but I spend a lot less time on it than I did.
Glad to see you're not dead! :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Good to see you, dude.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Glad to see you're not dead! :-)
I'm still alive, at least physically. LOL
[Reply]
Page 147 of 147
« First < 4797137143144145146147
Up