ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 278
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:56 PM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
I think 0-6 after tonight. :-)
That is inexplicable.

It's fun to laugh at his failures, but he's way better than that.
[Reply]
TEX 11:56 PM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"the bills take it up the ass this seasom"
But honestly, did u see this type of colapse coming? I thought the Fins would win the East, but the Bills would still make the playoffs. They're like 10th in the conference now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 PM 11-26-2023
But honestly, did u see this type of colapse coming? I thought the Fins would win the East, but the Bills would still make the playoffs. They're like 10th in the conference now.
No one did. The injuries really did a number on them.

But it just goes to show that Josh needs a stacked team.
[Reply]
TEX 11:57 PM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That is inexplicable.

Very true.
[Reply]
TEX 11:59 PM 11-26-2023

They all do... Except Mahomes.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:32 AM 11-27-2023

Fifth post of this thread.

Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Won’t make the playoffs. Below average on OL and DL, aging secondary, no run game, more QB regression with turnovers without Daboll, and no significant receiving threat outside of Diggs.

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:35 AM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That is inexplicable.

Is he?

Brett fucking Favre wasn't THIS much of a loose cannon
[Reply]
O.city 08:11 AM 11-27-2023
It's a classic tale of why you have to win em when you have chances because chances don't come along alot.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:11 AM 11-27-2023
Both Buffalo and Cincinnati have shown how hard it is to get to the top and stay there. Cincinnati even before losing Burrow were no lock to even make the playoffs. This just goes to show how impressive this run has been by KC to not only rise to the top, but stay there as well.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:33 AM 11-27-2023
A Dolphin, a Jet and a Buffalo? No wonder Brady clowned 'em
[Reply]
TEX 08:42 AM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Both Buffalo and Cincinnati have shown how hard it is to get to the top and stay there. Cincinnati even before losing Burrow were no lock to even make the playoffs. This just goes to show how impressive this run has been by KC to not only rise to the top, but stay there as well.
Very true. Especially when one considers the league is set up in a way to prevent that from happening.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:05 AM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
It's a classic tale of why you draft well and don't waste huge resources on old declining players like Von Miller, Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer.
Fixed
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:26 AM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And we still don’t get anywhere near enough credit for it, even from some of our own fans.

It’s been amazing, and one day we will all look back on it in absolute awe.
[Reply]
O.city 09:44 AM 11-27-2023
Very true. Especially when one considers the league is set up in a way to prevent that from happening.
This is something we don't really talk about as much as we should here. It's just....it's really hard. Everyone talks about being the Pats and such, but that's such a damn outlier.

Like with the WR group. I' guarantee the Chiefs didn't want it to be this way. They would love to have Tyreek and Rice and Kelce and whoever. But it's just a hard thing to keep going.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:49 AM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is something we don't really talk about as much as we should here. It's just....it's really hard. Everyone talks about being the Pats and such, but that's such a damn outlier.

Like with the WR group. I' guarantee the Chiefs didn't want it to be this way. They would love to have Tyreek and Rice and Kelce and whoever. But it's just a hard thing to keep going.
You have to do a great job in the draft. Repeatedly.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 278
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Up