ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 153
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
tredadda 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Tennessee, Carolina, and Jacksonville will all be sellers and all have WR assets available.
Jacksonville is not going to be a seller.
[Reply]
Mescalito345 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Regular Season
Diontae Johnson
Xavier Worthy
Juju Smith-Schuster
Demarcus Robinson OR Deandre Hopkins
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman

Post-Season
Diontae Johnson
Xavier Worthy
Hollywood Brown
Demarcus Robinson OR Deandre Hopkins
Juju Smith-Shuster
Justin Watson
Mecole Hardman

This gives us buffer if someone goes down again.
Looks good to me.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The deadline is still two weeks away. Patience is key here.
There is also a risk in waiting that more buyers will get added to the mix and drive up the price.

Just after yesterday the 49ers could now be looking to trade for a WR with Aiyuk going down for the season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
There is also a risk in waiting that more buyers will get added to the mix and drive up the price.

Just after yesterday the 49ers could now be looking to trade for a WR with Aiyuk going down for the season.
Of course there is. But we have zero idea of they're waiting or teams just aren't willing to deal. People are just assuming that because there hasn't been a trade, Veach isn't trying. That's impossible to know for sure.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:02 PM Today
Yeah we have an obvious need. Let's go solve the problem and give the new guy/s more time to get acclimated.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Of course there is. But we have zero idea of they're waiting or teams just aren't willing to deal. People are just assuming that because there hasn't been a trade, Veach isn't trying. That's impossible to know for sure.
True, you can't trade for who's not available.

I'm sure Veach is all over it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Tua is returning because the Dolphins owner will try to wiggle out of paying him. If he can manage to stick around for 14 more months before quitting, he gets an extra $50 million in his pocket. This isn’t Jordan Love or Jared Goff who got $80 million signing bonuses earlier this year. Tua got $40 million this year. He might as well stick around a bit longer to get the extra $50 million next year.
There’s a middle ground where they can meet in between. Miami pays less than what they owe tua and tua gets a healthy amount of money. I really don’t know why tua or his family are letting him do this. It reminds me of priest when he was one hit away from having an on field injury that would have been devastating to watch.

But if tua is gonna insist on playing then yeah his goal is to survive long enough to make the extra incentive
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:06 PM Today
Bruh.

Tua said he didn't pay attention to any of the outside noise, but offered a message to everyone who was concerned about his health:

"I appreciate your concern. I love this game, and I love it to the death of me."

— Marcel Louis-Jacques (@Marcel_LJ) October 21, 2024

[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes, please.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 01:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Yes, please.
A guy who is injured all the time? Pass
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I think he Should.

Once the trade deadline passes, we're left with what we've got.

- We can't count on Juju to be healthy.
- We can't guarantee that Brown will be back and fully integrated in the playoffs.
- Skyy Moore is Hitler
- Justin Watson and Mecole Hardman are JAGs.
- Remigio and Ross are JAGS at best.

That leaves Worthy, who does not have the body type to sustain 10-15 targets a game.

This year we have a chance to do something that has never been done, and I think it's important that we eliminate as much risk as possible while we still can.
Don’t you dare make me defend Hitler
[Reply]
wazu 01:15 PM Today
Not buying the Cooper Kupp thing. His contract is GROSS.

[Reply]
Balto 01:18 PM Today
For sure doesn't fit his under 30 and healthy type of target haha BUUT

ROS: Deadline about $7.5M, would need to open up room OR send Skyy Moore back to the Rams to get enough cap space!
2025: $20M
2026: $19.85M, this year is not guaranteed
[Reply]
Balto 01:24 PM Today
Veach called Snead to ask if Kupp is healthy enough to let go of Robinson!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:33 PM Today
Cupp
Rice
Brown
Worthy

That’d be a really nice WR core.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 153
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150 > Last »
Up