ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 152
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Welp

Hey, give some that Demarc, baby!
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:50 AM Today
I don’t really see why the Rams would trade Robinson. He would get them next to nothing and they aren’t really out of it.
[Reply]
Balto 11:50 AM Today
My perfect Trade deadline:

Phins get:
Titans 3rd round pick
Chiefs get:
Terron Armstead

THEN

Panthers get:
Chiefs 3rd round pick
Chiefs get:
Diontae Johnson

THEN

Titans get:
5th round pick
Skyy Moore
Chiefs get:
Hopkins

Come out with:
Terron Armstead, LT
Diontae Johnson, WR
Hopkins, WR

FOR

two 3rds, 5th and Moore
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I don’t really see why the Rams would trade Robinson. He would get them next to nothing and they aren’t really out of it.
They aren't out of the race either. They are getting healthier on O and only 1.5 games back of Seattle.
[Reply]
Balto 11:55 AM Today
OK OK They can have Skyy Moore too!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:56 AM Today
I want them too trade for a WR as much as anybody. But you have to have a willing trade partner and the deadline is still two weeks away.
[Reply]
carcosa 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It's very whelming to read names like Robinson and Hopkins but at this point we do gotta have a starter-caliber body which they both are.
I don't watch the Rams that often but it seems like Demarcus makes a nice catch every time I do. If he's gotten the backwards juking out of his system I'd honestly love to have him back. We need guys with good hands who can run the right routes IMHO!

It's true that the NFC west is so muddled that they're not really out of it, but I bet they could be convinced...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:57 AM Today
Yeah I wish it were different but SF shitting the bed this year and Seattle not running away with this has unfortunately given the rams a glimmer of hope. Still hope they consider it since he’s only on a 1 year deal and they have quite a few options they can plug in even with a healthy kupp and nacua
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Do you think that the Chiefs can three peat with their current WR depth chart?
So a quick Google search shows Vegas having the Chiefs as SB favorites at +500 or 17% if I did that correctly.

And this was, I believe, the same odds at the beginning of the season. So the betting money is decidedly on it being someone else.

But for those of you dreaming big, say Miami did trade Hill to KC. What do you think KC's odds of threepeating? And on a related note, what do you think Vegas would think KC's odds would be?

Of course, not very likely to find out.

I do hope BV finds a willing trade partner to bring somebody in. I imagine CP will find it more significant than Vegas.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:02 PM Today
Tua is back Sunday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:03 PM Today

Drob isn't going anywhere, imo. With all their injuries, DRob is essentially playing Kupp's role. Tutu has the most stats, but let's be real, he's 5'7". And whinnington (sp?) is a rook. They literally can't let DRob go if they want a semi-operational offense, and they're still talking about making the playoffs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
So a quick Google search shows Vegas having the Chiefs as SB favorites at +500 or 17% if I did that correctly.

And this was, I believe, the same odds at the beginning of the season. So the betting money is decidedly on it being someone else.

But for those of you dreaming big, say Miami did trade Hill to KC. What do you think KC's odds of threepeating? And on a related note, what do you think Vegas would think KC's odds would be?

Of course, not very likely to find out.

I do hope BV finds a willing trade partner to bring somebody in. I imagine CP will find it more significant than Vegas.
WRs barely add any projected win shares to be honest
[Reply]
RunKC 12:11 PM Today
So basically all they have at WR at the moment this week is Worthy, Hardman, Skyy and Watson.

Veach has to be on the phone man
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I want them too trade for a WR as much as anybody. But you have to have a willing trade partner and the deadline is still two weeks away.
Tennessee, Carolina, and Jacksonville will all be sellers and all have WR assets available.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Tua is back Sunday.
Did you know they’ve only scored 70 points this year?

They did that in one game last year.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 152
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148 > Last »
Up