ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 173
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
BWillie 03:56 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Puka has 22 more receptions than Rice. The only player to have more YAC than Rice is Tyreek.

Give Rice 22 more receptions with his insane YAC and Rice is statistically the best WR in the 2023 class. Veach nailed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well, to be fair, if you put Rice on a team that already has two good WRs he wouldn't have the production he has had. SOME of his production is simply due to having no other choice and our WR room being that bad.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:59 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Well, to be fair, if you put Rice on a team that already has two good WRs he wouldn't have the production he has had. SOME of his production is simply due to having no other choice and our WR room being that bad.
What a load of shit.

Cooper Kupp missed a lot of time and was banged up all season. Who the fuck is the other WR that you're referring to? Demarcus fucking Robinson or Tutu Atwell?

Also, Kelce was more productive than any WR on the Rams not named Puka.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:19 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
All of those bundle of stickss drooling over Flowers while downplaying how good Rice is can all suck a fucking AIDS dick.
I wasn't a fan of the pick, but as I have said several times now, I am a Rice fan. I think he is being underutilized by a large amount.

But, Flowers is the kind of player Reid seems to get excited to draw up plays for, whereas a guy like Rice is seen as a regular receiver.

I don't think you can look at what any player is doing on another team with another QB and HC, especially one like Flowers, and say that's what they would be doing with Mahomes and Reid.

I love Rice, but Flowers would have been great too I believe.

Like, Pickens may not like Tomlin's aggressive dick head style of coaching, and would have flourished with a HC like Reid who let's players have some personality.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:54 PM 01-01-2024
What a load of shit.

Cooper Kupp missed a lot of time and was banged up all season. Who the **** is the other WR that you're referring to? Demarcus ****ing Robinson or Tutu Atwell?

Also, Kelce was more productive than any WR on the Rams not named Puka.
BWillie has become obsessed with being the biggest troll on CP. He becomes a bigger and bigger idiot by the day. He's almost unbearable to read anymore.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:09 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Alligators can out run humans for about 20 yards. He is real quick for about 20 yards then he tops out. Others can go faster than him
After that 20 yards or so.

So, just to be clear, you're saying that Rice is part alligator?
[Reply]
BWillie 06:02 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
BWillie has become obsessed with being the biggest troll on CP. He becomes a bigger and bigger idiot by the day. He's almost unbearable to read anymore.
You let your fandom control any rational thought. I step back and think about how things are even if I wasn't a fan. Rice has been great but I dont know how it is a crazy thought to assume that if Rice would be in an offense with two good receivers he would be less productive. It's fucking common sense. There are only so many mouths to feed and in this offense he is the only mouth we can even figure out how to feed.
[Reply]
In58men 06:04 PM 01-01-2024
You let your fandom control any rational thought. I step back and think about how things are even if I wasn't a fan. Rice has been great but I dont know how it is a crazy thought to assume that if Rice would be in an offense with two good receivers he would be less productive. It's ****ing common sense. There are only so many mouths to feed and in this offense he is the only mouth we can even figure out how to feed.
22 less receptions than Puka you fucking lollipop
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:08 PM 01-01-2024
You let your fandom control any rational thought. I step back and think about how things are even if I wasn't a fan. Rice has been great but I dont know how it is a crazy thought to assume that if Rice would be in an offense with two good receivers he would be less productive. It's fucking common sense. There are only so many mouths to feed and in this offense he is the only mouth we can even figure out how to feed.
Dude, come on. Obviously his production is higher because of the lack of other alternatives.

But use the fucking eye test. He’s legit. His YAC ability is elite and that translates regardless of the WR room (and arguably if he were opposite other good receivers he’d have even more space after the catch).

Stop with this blatant trolling.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:11 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Dude, come on. Obviously his production is higher because of the lack of other alternatives.

But use the fucking eye test. He’s legit. His YAC ability is elite and that translates regardless of the WR room (and arguably if he were opposite other good receivers he’d have even more space after the catch).

Stop with this blatant trolling.
That was literally all I was saying. He's a very good player and he projects to get even better with his athleticism. You guys are very sensitive unless it is pure sunshine pumping.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:19 PM 01-01-2024
That 67 yarder took me back to Sammy Watkins stacking Richard Sherman to set up the lead score in the SB vs the 9rs.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:36 PM 01-01-2024
Notice how that moron didn't even acknowledge my rebuttal that completely shits on his dumb argument.

He's essentially arguing that Rice's production is misleading because he's force fed the ball.

But yet Nacua has 154 targets to Rice's 102.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:43 PM 01-01-2024
That was literally all I was saying. He's a very good player and he projects to get even better with his athleticism. You guys are very sensitive unless it is pure sunshine pumping.
Blah blah. Then ignore the fact that he spent the first half of the season getting the clear Andy-Reid-rookie-WR-underuse versus how Nacua, Dell, and Flowers were being fully utilized in their offenses from the start.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:47 PM 01-01-2024
Notice how that moron didn't even acknowledge my rebuttal that completely shits on his dumb argument.

He's essentially arguing that Rice's production is misleading because he's force fed the ball.

But yet Nacua has 154 targets to Rice's 102.

:-) :-)
Justin Watson was on the Tampa Super Bowl team and had 94 yards. Gonna get 500 yards in KCs amazing wide receiver room this year. Im sure him getting 5 times as many yards here in KC than in Tampa had nothing to do with them having Evans, Godwin, and Antonio Brown ahead of him. Yeah, nothing.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:48 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Blah blah. Then ignore the fact that he spent the first half of the season getting the clear Andy-Reid-rookie-WR-underuse versus how Nacua, Dell, and Flowers were being fully utilized in their offenses from the start.
"Obviously his production is higher because of the lack of other alternatives."

Sshhhh. You agree with me.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:51 PM 01-01-2024
I wonder if the reason Rice has grown so much in 1 year is a result of hanging out with Mahomes/Kelce all year long. Seems like he's soaked in knowledge on beating certain coverages and how to find the empty spaces in zone.

Hes picked up so much in 1 year. I'm like a proud parent I'm so happy for him.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 173
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Up