ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 173
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:46 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
With all due respect here, I don't think you realize how talented this kid is because the Chiefs brass had every excuse imaginable(except his play) to cut him after the domestic crap. They know how good he really is and just need him to know the playbook more and recognizing the soft areas in the D as the play develops(a la getting Patrick's eyes down). You can see that Rice is starting to figure out what Pat sees pre-snap. But the only way you get better is just getting more snaps. Or at least split the snaps between MVS and Ross. MVS is a flat out choker IMO.
This is dumb.

All of it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:48 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Really excited we used him downfield. There's not reason he can't be used all over the field as much as possible. He's such a weapon with the ball in his hands
It’s like he’s got a rocket up his ass with only about 15-yard’s worth of fuel.

Elite burst but not-so-elite long speed lol
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:13 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
This is dumb.

All of it.
Well until Ross gets a significant number of snaps it's just your opinion.:-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:16 PM 12-31-2023
Well until Ross gets a significant number of snaps it's just your opinion.:-)
Ross isn't out running Rice. He might not outrun MEH.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:18 PM 12-31-2023
Lol, Ross isn't fast. There's really people that think he's fast?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:23 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Ross isn't out running Rice. He might not outrun MEH.
Ross has "game speed" after the catch. You saw this at Clemson. There are a percentage of RBs / WRs with 'ho hum' 40 times until they get into the game and have the ball in their hands. Not every offensive ball skill player has this. Just saying.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:29 PM 12-31-2023
127 yards receiving.

But remember friends, we must take out all outliers so he only actually had 47 yards.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:41 PM 12-31-2023
One stat really stands out for me. Out of everyone in the NFL, Rice is second to Tyreek in terms of YAC. And Tyreek is having one of the greatest seasons any WR has ever had. Ever. And Rice is a rookie who barely played the first half of the season And he still only trails Tyreek in YAC.

That's crazy to me.

And I was in the 'Zay Flowers is going to be the best WR out of this class' camp during the leadup to the draft. But I said a couple weeks ago that now I wouldn't trade Rice for any other WR in the draft. I think he'll end up being the best in class.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:45 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
One stat really stands out for me. Out of everyone in the NFL, Rice is second to Tyreek in terms of YAC. And Tyreek is having one of the greatest seasons any WR has ever had. Ever. And Rice is a rookie who barely played the first half of the season And he still only trails Tyreek in YAC.

That's crazy to me.

And I was in the 'Zay Flowers is going to be the best WR out of this class' camp during the leadup to the draft. But I said a couple weeks ago that now I wouldn't trade Rice for any other WR in the draft. I think he'll end up being the best in class.
Yet, MVS still gets twice the snaps he gets.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:47 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yet, MVS still gets twice the snaps he gets.
Certainly we can find another receiver who will play COD with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Delano 10:47 PM 12-31-2023
Ross has "game speed" after the catch. You saw this at Clemson. There are a percentage of RBs / WRs with 'ho hum' 40 times until they get into the game and have the ball in their hands. Not every offensive ball skill player has this. Just saying.
Until he does it in the NFL, this mythical Ross game speed is just your opinion.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:49 PM 12-31-2023
I know Rice doesn't have top end speed but in his defense the defender had a slight head start and he still almost housed it
[Reply]
Delano 10:53 PM 12-31-2023
Sneaky morsel from Mahomes’ press conference today about Rice spending the entire offseason in Dallas with Pat and Stroupe.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:55 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I know Rice doesn't have top end speed but in his defense the defender had a slight head start and he still almost housed it
Alligators can out run humans for about 20 yards. He is real quick for about 20 yards then he tops out. Others can go faster than him
After that 20 yards or so.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:20 PM 12-31-2023
I love Rice. But I get the narrative in Veach and wide receivers. Moore has been so disappointing. And it's compounded by the fact that George Pickens was there for the taking if we don't trade down with the Patriots. This team is probably the one seed if we had Pickens and Rice out there. I know that they claimed that Moore was the guy that they wanted all along. If he was, then the scouts or Veach messed up that evaluation. But I bet that if they hadn't traded down, Pickens is a Chief. Instead, there was a run at the position. Pickens got drafted, and in a panic, they took Moore.
[Reply]
Page 141 of 173
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up