ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 173
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:36 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's so good. He looks like a legit #1 WR. Love the way he plays the game.
He will be once h can run some real routes. Great season.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 07:39 PM 12-31-2023
While watching the Ravens game today, they said Zay Flowers got his first 100 yard game of his career today. Rice has two.

Rice: 79 receptions, 938 yards, 7 TDs
Flowers: 77 receptions, 858 yards, 5 TDs

Flowers was a guy we wanted to trade up for in round 1, yet we get Rice in round 2 staying put. Gigantic win for Veach after last year's debacle with Moore.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:45 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
While watching the Ravens game today, they said Zay Flowers got his first 100 yard game of his career today. Rice has two.

Rice: 79 receptions, 938 yards, 7 TDs
Flowers: 77 receptions, 858 yards, 5 TDs

Flowers was a guy we wanted to trade up for in round 1, yet we get Rice in round 2 staying put. Gigantic win for Veach after last year's debacle with Moore.
Morons will still pretend like Flowers is SO much better.
[Reply]
-King- 07:52 PM 12-31-2023
Really excited we used him downfield. There's not reason he can't be used all over the field as much as possible. He's such a weapon with the ball in his hands
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:52 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Hmmmmm let's see here..... IF Flowers has Mahomes as QB and Rice has Lamar would the stats be much different is the real question.:-)
[Reply]
BenoniBenko 07:55 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Flowers is a midget. Rice is better than him.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:59 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Really excited we used him downfield. There's not reason he can't be used all over the field as much as possible. He's such a weapon with the ball in his hands
No doubt, I think it's safe to say he does have quick explosive speed initially but does not have quite the "take it to the house" long end speed as witnessed getting caught after running 20-25 yds uncontested. Whereas IF Ross makes that catch it is a TD no doubt IMO. Don't get me wrong here because I do love how Rice is developing but Ross needs to replace MVS especially after today's key drop AGAIN. Just saying.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:04 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
No doubt, I think it's safe to say he does have quick explosive speed initially but does not have quite the "take it to the house" long end speed as witnessed getting caught after running 20-25 yds uncontested. Whereas IF Ross makes that catch it is a TD no doubt IMO. Don't get me wrong here because I do love how Rice is developing but Ross needs to replace MVS especially after today's key drop AGAIN. Just saying.

Ross? No fucking way.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:11 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Ross? No ****ing way.
Yeah wtf :-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:14 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Ross? No ****ing way.
With all due respect here, I don't think you realize how talented this kid is because the Chiefs brass had every excuse imaginable(except his play) to cut him after the domestic crap. They know how good he really is and just need him to know the playbook more and recognizing the soft areas in the D as the play develops(a la getting Patrick's eyes down). You can see that Rice is starting to figure out what Pat sees pre-snap. But the only way you get better is just getting more snaps. Or at least split the snaps between MVS and Ross. MVS is a flat out choker IMO.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:27 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
The only thing stopping Rice from being a big play downfield threat is Matt Nagy’s Reerunned obsession with the underneath passing game.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:32 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Veach hit a grand slam with Rashee. Love to see it.
This needs to be repeated every time the Veach haters bring up his inability to draft a WR.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:37 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This needs to be repeated every time the Veach haters bring up his inability to draft a WR.
I don't think anyone thinks he can't draft they just haven't taken enough shots.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:41 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
With all due respect here, I don't think you realize how talented this kid is because the Chiefs brass had every excuse imaginable(except his play) to cut him after the domestic crap. They know how good he really is and just need him to know the playbook more and recognizing the soft areas in the D as the play develops(a la getting Patrick's eyes down). You can see that Rice is starting to figure out what Pat sees pre-snap. But the only way you get better is just getting more snaps. Or at least split the snaps between MVS and Ross. MVS is a flat out choker IMO.
Ross isn't a speedster type. He's not going to be taking deep balls to the house, it's not his game.

he's a Tee Higgins type. Not a Chase.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:41 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think anyone thinks he can't draft they just haven't taken enough shots.
Oh no. There is a very vocal minority that take every opportunity to say he can’t draft a WR or evaluate a WR.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 173
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150 > Last »
Up