ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:11 AM Today
"Skyy Less is a good route runner" is like saying Brooke Pryor has a good personality.
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
NOW WE'RE TALKING!

That's close, actually. I think I'd go with Moore there.

But look at their respective college stats -- we'll use the 'breakout' years for both guys, their JR seasons (technically Moore's was his soph year because of COVID).

Dieter: 94 receptions for 1,033 yards and 10 scores
Moore: 95 receptions for 1292 yards and 9 scores

Both guys in the MAC, Dieter at Bowling Green with Moore at Western Michigan.

There were damn near the same guy. Dieter went to the SEC and played mostly special teams at 'Bama (where he did manage 4 touchdowns) but at the 'apex' of their MAC careers, they were almost identical.

There's just no reason for this dude to be on an NFL roster.
:-) had no idea their college careers were that similar. Pro production must be about that close too. At least Dieter had off the field chemistry with Mahomes.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Side not, but Hardman actually looks to have his burst back so that's helpful
Noticed that too
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 10:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He had a target. And dropped it.

What are you talking about?
I must’ve missed the one target to Moore yesterday. Probably when I was up and getting a beer.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Skyy Moore or dirty cum rag?
Trick question. Skyy Moore is a dirty cum rag.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Skyy Moore being completely worthless has nothing to do with Remigio also being a worthless bum. How ****ing stupid is that logic?!? As soon as they brought in Fortson and immediately elevated him over Ross and Remigio their fates were sealed. They see NOTHING in either of them. They only have jobs to be fodder in the practice squad.
It has everything to do with it.

Jody fortson also has nothing to do with skyy or remigio. Because he was brought on so we can play 13/14 personnel and because he is a terrific run blocker for a team that all of a sudden needs to run a lot.

The only person who matters to remigio is skyy. Because they are the same player who would play the same role and you don’t need two of these guys. The only reason remigio hasn’t been elevated is bedside skyy is there. And there is nothing whatsoever logical about the decision the chiefs made to keep skyy elevated above remigio the past 2 games. Zero. You keep insisting it’s because skyy is better when one guy has had 3 years of chances and the other guy has none. The worst that can happen is remigio gets no targets and makes a few fuck ups before you give up on him. That is literally how low the bar is for him to be an upgrade over skyy. We are holding on to skyy for emotional reasons not logical ones.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
It has everything to do with it.

Jody fortson also has nothing to do with skyy or remigio. Because he was brought on so we can play 13/14 personnel and because he is a terrific run blocker for a team that all of a sudden needs to run a lot.

The only person who matters to remigio is skyy. Because they are the same player who would play the same role and you don’t need two of these guys. The only reason remigio hasn’t been elevated is bedside skyy is there. And there is nothing whatsoever logical about the decision the chiefs made to keep skyy elevated above remigio the past 2 games. Zero. You keep insisting it’s because skyy is better when one guy has had 3 years of chances and the other guy has none. The worst that can happen is remigio gets no targets and makes a few fuck ups before you give up on him. That is literally how low the bar is for him to be an upgrade over skyy. We are holding on to skyy for emotional reasons not logical ones.
:-) Keep repeating your bullshit narratives. They have no bearing on reality. Everything the team has done to this point points to them having absolutely no use for Remigio. They'd rather roster a 4th TE than a 6th WR over him and Ross. They'd rather have Steele returning kicks over him despite your insistence he's an experienced returner.

Remigio hasn't been elevated because the Chiefs have no use for him. Period. Cope and seethe about it however you see fit.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:54 AM Today
Guys, look they see something in Sky? I have no idea what it is but they are far better at evaluating talent than any of us.

Now he may have played himself out yesterday but we will see.

He was a second round pick that many talent evaluators felt was a very good prospect. I remember Steve Smith saying Sky would be the best WR in that draft! Whether you like Steve Smith or not, a lot of people thought Sky was a good WR.

It makes no sense that he has regressed so far that he cant even catch a football.

Both of his recent drops, especially yesterdays, he was open. I am not defending the guy, in fact I cringe when I see a ball going his way.

Im just saying they must see something positive in the guy at practice.

Otherwise its just stupid to have him active or on the roster at all. None of us believe this team is ran by stupid people.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Guys, look they see something in Sky? I have no idea what it is but they are far better at evaluating talent than any of us.

Now he may have played himself out yesterday but we will see.

He was a second round pick that many talent evaluators felt was a very good prospect. I remember Steve Smith saying Sky would be the best WR in that draft! Whether you like Steve Smith or not, a lot of people thought Sky was a good WR.

It makes no sense that he has regressed so far that he cant even catch a football.

Both of his recent drops, especially yesterdays, he was open. I am not defending the guy, in fact I cringe when I see a ball going his way.

Im just saying they must see something positive in the guy at practice.

Otherwise its just stupid to have him active or on the roster at all. None of us believe this team is ran by stupid people.
He hasn’t regressed. He was never good to begin with. I love our front office but even the best have blind spots. And this looks to be way more an emotional decision than a logical one. If he can’t get catches when the defense is begging you to throw at him it’s time to cut the experiment off. At the very least bring someone who can bring some value somewhere like special teams.

I think our attachment to him is way more about Reid liking system guys, sometimes being loyal to a fault and the front office trying to preserve his draft position/salary and/or not wanting to disrupt our wr depth while the room is in chaos. There just isn’t any logical performance benefit whatsoever where this makes sense
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:13 AM Today
:-) Keep repeating your bullshit narratives. They have no bearing on reality. Everything the team has done to this point points to them having absolutely no use for Remigio. They'd rather roster a 4th TE than a 6th WR over him and Ross. They'd rather have Steele returning kicks over him despite your insistence he's an experienced returner.

Remigio hasn't been elevated because the Chiefs have no use for him. Period. Cope and seethe about it however you see fit.
He is a sub for skyy. There is no reason to roster him for any other reason.

The reason remigio hasn’t been elevated is because of skyy. It isn’t because of fortson or Steele or the bajillion RBs. And the fact that they have risked skyy returning kicks even though he’s been a complete fuck up speaks more to their weird loyalty to skyy more than it speaks to remigio being worse.

There is no bullshit narrative. There is facts. Skyy has not just been a zero, he has been a negative as a WR and a returner. Those are facts. Even with the chiefs spoonfeeding him opportunities. He is been so bad that there is almost no risk to throwing a trained seal to play the same exact role. There is zero good reason for this but, as many have pointed, several bad reasons that seem way more to do with saving face or loyalty for doing this. If remigio makes a single catch in 7 games he is already an upgrade over skyy. Most people can see that there is some weird reason we won’t quit skyy that has nothing to do with his actual performance
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 AM Today
Remigio isn't on the 53 man roster because he sucks. Full stop.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:35 AM Today
Remigio isn't on the 53 man roster because he sucks. Full stop.
Skyy is on the roster because he is being protected for some weird reason. The reason we refuse to even experiment with anyone different has way more to do with our loyalty to skyy. Full stop. It doesn’t matter if remigio sucks, he just has to suck less than a guy who has been a whole other level of suck.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:37 AM Today
There are a billion and a half reads on the situation that the chiefs going into this year and maybe still to this day are convinced they can turn Skyy Moore around. He isn’t just roster depth or a warm body to fill the roster. They keep convincing themselves that they can make this kid work out. Our refusal to move on from him has everything to do with refusing to give up on a dud. Period
[Reply]
ThrobProng 11:38 AM Today
Moore has zero value, meaning the WRs who can't take his job are...

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM Today
No one has argued that. Skyy Moore fucking sucks.

What's tiresome is your constant whinging about Remigio. Remigio fucking sucks too.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up