ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Dear Jody Fortson
Simply Red 12:27 AM 10-20-2021
Hello Jody Fortson, I wanted to tell you that I'm messaging you on Facebook to let you know that you were one of my favorite 'up and cuming' players on my all-time favorite team the KC Chiefs! Additionally I am proud of all the success you have had and wish you nothing but the fastest recovery ever! Also, my very favorite website on the internet is www.chiefsplanet.com all my friends over there wish you nothing but the best. PS, you have a nice smile, and you know what they say about that!...? ...Anyhow, Godspeed to you and in the mean-time get the nose in that playbook. Future is looking better each passing day. Get well!

Simply Red on www.chiefsplanet for Mr. Jody Fortson from my friends + me <3

Screen cap of his profile.

[Reply]
Delano 05:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
He has 14 career receptions. Let's not throw the word "trust" around too loosely.

And we have 3 other tight ends who should be red zone options. But Fortson is going to do something they can't?
Y’all can’t see the difference in ability and play style between the three white dudes and Fortson? The guy has a big catch radius, is athletic, and can get air. Maybe it’s anecdotal, and without access to advanced stats I can’t source, but I feel like he’s had several targets in the end zone.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 05:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Spott:
He’s going to Cash in on this opportunity.

[Reply]
philfree 05:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
He has 14 career receptions. Let's not throw the word "trust" around too loosely.

And we have 3 other tight ends who should be red zone options. But Fortson is going to do something they can't?
And 4 TDs. I don't know if he's been in any other teams camp since he was injured with the Chiefs in 22. He must look good in practice.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:47 PM Today
It says he has 3 rings with the Chiefs
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRock:
He's done nothing here, they didn't keep him, he went to Miami and didn't make the roster, he was sitting at home for a month and then we brought him back. Apparently the entire league didn't watch enough of our games to see all the talent and potential.
4 TD on 14 receptions isn't 'nothing', you're just trying to be a hardass... he was activated to the 53 by people I'll go ahead and trust more than you
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:00 PM Today
It's not the GM's fault we have to keep around bums whose only talent is understanding Andy's playbook.
Yeah, damn Andy and his ways! 3 Super Bowls and 4 SB appearances in 5 years! What a no good loser!
[Reply]
BWillie 06:13 PM Today
He's been good in the red zone so I can't hate on it. We desperately need to be better there. However it does appear it is quite an indictment on Wiley's progress.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:18 PM Today
The fact is the last two times Fortson was healthy on the roster our offense was very good. Wiley has done well blocking at times but Jody obviously knows the system right now better than him. Hopefully Andy will find more ways to get him involved this time.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:33 PM Today
The Chiefs are going to bludgeon the ‘Aints to death with multiple TE sets.
[Reply]
BigRock 09:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
4 TD on 14 receptions isn't 'nothing', you're just trying to be a hardass... he was activated to the 53 by people I'll go ahead and trust more than you
The people you trust didn't bother tendering him an RFA offer, didn't match the 1 million dollar contract Miami gave him, then let him sit on the couch for a month after he was cut.
[Reply]
Delano 09:56 PM Today
The people you trust didn't bother tendering him an RFA offer, didn't match the 1 million dollar contract Miami gave him, then let him sit on the couch for a month after he was cut.
I think that’s more a reflection on who was on KCs roster when those decisions were made than Fortson’s talent or fit in the offense.

Probably don’t need Fortson with Brown and Rice out there.
[Reply]
BigRock 09:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yeah, damn Andy and his ways! 3 Super Bowls and 4 SB appearances in 5 years! What a no good loser!
So there's no criticism to be made? You want to see more of Skyy Moore? Well, you're gonna be thrilled.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up