ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 58
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Kman34 06:28 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
There is no report of anyone getting fired. One was placed on Admin leave, but they do that for all kinds of reasons.
Someones getting fired..
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:30 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Reckless driving my ass. F the police.

yeah because going from the left lane and crossing to the right lane or 3rd lane in that short of a distance is not considered reckless..... It is especially at a high rate of speed.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:30 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Reckless driving my ass. F the police.

He's clearly speeding in a cone zone, but what you don't know is if that officer in the last one and another officer observed something more serious.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:31 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
yeah because going from the left lane and crossing to the right lane or 3rd lane in that short of a distance is not considered reckless..... It is especially at a high rate of speed.
Crossing two lanes is also considered in many states to be reckless driving.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:32 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Someones getting fired..
Maybe, but I doubt it.
[Reply]
kstater 06:33 PM 09-09-2024
Two things are true in this. Tyreek was escalating, and clearly shouldn't have rolled the window up, they had every right to pull him out for that.

And The Cop over reacted and was excessive

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:34 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Crossing two lanes is also considered in many states to be reckless driving.
I believe it was stated that he was cited for careless driving. Very big difference and seems to match what they just saw. This is a traffic stop.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:35 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Also, by the time the officer catches up to him, he's passed the 5 or 6 cars that passed the officer in about 9 seconds
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:39 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I believe it was stated that he was cited for careless driving. Very big difference and seems to match what they just saw. This is a traffic stop.
I heard yesterday on the spin it was RD. Careless driving is a lessor charge and he's lucky if so.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:43 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by kstater:
Two things are true in this. Tyreek was escalating, and clearly shouldn't have rolled the window up, they had every right to pull him out for that.

And The Cop over reacted and was excessive

Yeah I mostly agree except just because they had a right to pull him out doesn't mean they needed to. Let alone throw him out of the car. Cracking the window should've been enough to start de-escalating.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:06 PM 09-09-2024
With audio…

SLATER SCOOP: Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. pic.twitter.com/aJvD4SamZk

— Andy Slater (@AndySlater) September 9, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 07:08 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah I mostly agree except just because they had a right to pull him out doesn't mean they needed to. Let alone throw him out of the car. Cracking the window should've been enough to start de-escalating.
While I wouldn't directly advocate for favoritism, it's just wild to me that they knew who he was, knew there were fans everywhere around them, knew they had body cams, and yet decided that dragging him out of the car and throwing him on the ground was the best way to handle the situation.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:09 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
While I wouldn't directly advocate for favoritism, it's just wild to me that they knew who he was, knew there were fans everywhere around them, knew they had body cams, and yet decided that dragging him out of the car and throwing him on the ground was the best way to handle the situation.
I found that extremely odd as well.
[Reply]
kstater 07:11 PM 09-09-2024
I don't disagree. It's not like it was some lineman on a non game day away from the stadium. It's the most(or second most behind Tua) recognizable player on the team, while you're working traffic by the stadium on GameDay. Give him a ticket, a talking to, and move on

[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:13 PM 09-09-2024
A Mensa meeting, this encounter was not.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 58
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up