Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Joshua Williams Thread*****
Dante84 11:31 AM 04-30-2022
More to come!

[Reply]
Kman34 03:58 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This is the reason we will let Sneed walk… Right or wrong, that’s what will happen..
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:20 PM 01-26-2024
Yeah. That’s the thing. I love Sneed, but… I mean just look at that CB lineup.

And guess what. We’ll probably draft another late round corner this year. And he’ll probably turn into a really nice depth piece.

If dropping Sneed allows us to pursue a FA WR or a Jones replacement, yeah, I’ll take that.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:23 PM 01-26-2024
Hopefully we can get to a point where no one but Pat gets a second contract
[Reply]
BWillie 04:23 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
This is the reason we will let Sneed walk… Right or wrong, that’s what will happen..
We will probably draft Cooper Dejean
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:24 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah. That’s the thing. I love Sneed, but… I mean just look at that CB lineup.

And guess what. We’ll probably draft another late round corner this year. And he’ll probably turn into a really nice depth piece.

If dropping Sneed allows us to pursue a FA WR or a Jones replacement, yeah, I’ll take that.
I agree.

I’d love to have Sneed back but if there’s any position group where you just trust Veach and Spags, it’s DB.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:53 PM 01-26-2024
OR, having a player like Sneed is a large part of what allows our other guys to blossom. They're all great players, but I think they're better with Sneed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:55 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
OR, having a player like Sneed is a large part of what allows our other guys to blossom. They're all great players, but I think they're better with Sneed.
Exactly.

Williams isn't going to have those numbers shadowing Hill. Heck, McDuffie will have to move up a step in the pecking order as well.

I think Sneed's ability to essentially do anything Spags needs him to do, up to and including locking down best WRs in the NFL, makes life a LOT easier for everyone else.
[Reply]
-King- 05:46 PM 01-26-2024
These cheapest team possible Olympics are getting insane
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:10 PM 01-26-2024
He's not lining up on #1's week after week.

Stats are pretty but Sneed has been that dog for two seasons. He's in his prime.

Veach would be really dumb to let him walk.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:59 PM 01-26-2024
Really happy to see him improving. I’ve noticed him on the field more the last few games and it’s made me a little nervous. When I really focused on him early in the season he seemed to struggle a lot. I feel like this staff was always higher on his traits than Watson but Watson simply out played him. And often it wasn’t really close.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:50 PM 01-26-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Freaking incredible. I don't understand how they keep finding these guys.

I mean you look at something like this and think maybe they'll let Sneed go, just because of the sheer numbers game. We have so many goddamn studs at corner.
If you watched his college video and looked at his size and speed, it wasn’t that hard to project him being a good pro. I wasn’t the only one in the draft forum who liked him a lot. I’d hate to lose Sneed, but you guys are right in that we have a surplus of more than capable replacements.

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
40. Arnold Ebiketie EDGE, Penn State
41. Tariq Woolen CB, UTSA
50. George Pickens WR, Georgia
62. Travis Jones IDL, UConn
72. Troy Andersen LB, Montana State
94. Josh Williams - Fayetteville State CB
97. Phidarian Mathis IDL, Alabama
121. Tyler Badie RB, Missouri
135. Amaré Barno EDGE, Virginia Tech
230. Myron Cunningham OT, Arkansas
239. Nick Zakelj OT, Fordham

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:11 AM 01-27-2024
Jones and Sneed wearing different uniforms next year is a thought I don't need at this time. :-)

But since we're there already I would like to add the savings the Chiefs would make by cutting Justin Reid. I think it's ten million and some change. With Connor and Cook looking good it does make sense. I really like Justin Reid though. It's a tough one.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:13 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
These cheapest team possible Olympics are getting insane
They're loading up on WR this offseason. WR limbo is coming to an end.
[Reply]
Fish 01:19 AM 01-27-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
This. We're so fucking spoiled with raw talent right now, that it's hard to place accurate value on what we have. But make no mistake, Sneed is a very special talent and he's playing out of his mind this season. That perfect mix of confidence and aggression. He's straight shut down some of the best receivers this season, mostly under the radar. If we could sign him for a quality long term deal, it would go a long way toward the future of this defense.
[Reply]
lcarus 03:49 AM 01-27-2024
I was excited about drafting this guy. CB that's 6'3" with long arms. What's not to like.

Plus he kinda looks like a mix between JB Smoove and Orlando Jones
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up