ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:11 PM Today
Not at the period of Chargers practice open to media

Justin Herbert (ankle)
Rashawn Slater (pectoral)
Junior Colson (hamstring)
Joey Bosa (hip)
Derius Davis

Joe Alt (knee) was working off to the side with a trainer w a brace on his knee.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 10:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That's always been the issue with the Alt pick.

Not that he isn't going to be a damn good player - he will be. A probable All-Pro.

But Nabers was a better pick there.

When they picked Alt I breathed a sigh of relief because I really didn't want to deal with Nabers in this division for a decade. That kid is going to be spectacular.
Both neighbours and alt are likely to be all pro.

But I think for the kind of team Harbaugh is trying to build Alt was the better pic. But I also agree that doesn’t make nearly as much sense if they let Slater go next year.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up