ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:48 PM Yesterday
Here is your current FA WR list - looks pretty....bleak

Michael Thomas
Hunter Renfrow
Corey Davis
Julio Jones
Alex Erickson
Lynn Bowden
Randall Cobb
Richie James
Marquez Callaway
Chase Claypool
James Washington
Jakeem Grant
Willie Snead
Damiere Byrd
Russell Gage
Phillip Dorsett
Daurice Fountain
Isaiah McKenzie
Dante Pettis
Robbie Chosen
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:48 PM Yesterday
Justin Jefferson
Zea flowers
Jamar chase
Stefan diggs
CeeDee lamb.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Here is your current FA WR list - looks pretty....bleak

Michael Thomas
Hunter Renfrow
Corey Davis
Julio Jones
Alex Erickson
Lynn Bowden
Randall Cobb
Richie James
Marquez Callaway
Chase Claypool
James Washington
Jakeem Grant
Willie Snead
Damiere Byrd
Russell Gage
Phillip Dorsett
Daurice Fountain
Isaiah McKenzie
Dante Pettis
Robbie Chosen

I like my list better
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:55 PM Yesterday
Mind you this was before todays games.

Davante Adams next team odds (@BetOnline_ag).#Jets (-300)#Chiefs (+400)#Ravens (+500)#Bills (+600)#Steelers (+800)#Saints (10/1)#Falcons (12/1)#Seahawks (12/1) pic.twitter.com/oC846DXTvA

— uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
DenverChief 08:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I like my list better
Me too but I don't see any of those guys going anywhere - all those teams are doing well.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nobody 'PUT MAHOMES IN THIS SITUATION' unless you want to blame the almighty. Good luck with that.

You keep saying this, and then saying 'that's not what I'm saying'.

Last year is not this year. Totally different situation.

Yeah, Toney and Moore ended up sucking ass. We had to try. We hit on ONE of three.

This year, we've got an immediate hit with Worthy, I think it's fair to say. But injuries are ****ing us.

We won a SB with Juju as our #1 on one leg. He's back, and even now, is more like #3. So it's not all that bad, it's just not as good as it looked in August.

None of this has **** all to do with Mahomes being wild, and missing throws, and not seeing guys running free. He's just not playing well. And your excuses for him, frankly, are insulting because you're implying that he's mentally too weak to handle playing championship level football in the NFL.

This is what it is. Every year. There's adversity, and guys don't pan out, and guys get hurt, and you find a way to make it work.

Mahomes is tough. He'll get himself together. He doesn't need you to make excuses for him.
You think mahomes’ issues have nothing to do with last year? That his reluctance to throw deep has nothing to do with having shit deep ball targets for 2 straight years then being dealt with the blow of losing Hollywood before he could play a single regular season snap?

Mahomes is not just a guy to “make it work.” What he has seen the past 2 seasons is more than just some small adversity. Our #1 priority has to be getting him right because we know this is Frankenstein mahomes. And your constant fairy tale that we can continue to run this offense around bad WRs puts this all on mahomes. These aren’t excuses. Mahomes said last year he wasn’t having fun and that says a lot for a pro like him to say that publicly. We know he’s seeing ghosts out there. He needs help right now to break out of this and luck has thrown him an anchor.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Me too but I don't see any of those guys going anywhere - all those teams are doing well.
Booo those teams.
[Reply]
Coach 08:57 PM Yesterday
I'm thinking they're probably going to bring someone up from the PS.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nobody 'PUT MAHOMES IN THIS SITUATION' unless you want to blame the almighty. Good luck with that.

You keep saying this, and then saying 'that's not what I'm saying'.

Last year is not this year. Totally different situation.

Yeah, Toney and Moore ended up sucking ass. We had to try. We hit on ONE of three.

This year, we've got an immediate hit with Worthy, I think it's fair to say. But injuries are ****ing us.

We won a SB with Juju as our #1 on one leg. He's back, and even now, is more like #3. So it's not all that bad, it's just not as good as it looked in August.

None of this has **** all to do with Mahomes being wild, and missing throws, and not seeing guys running free. He's just not playing well. And your excuses for him, frankly, are insulting because you're implying that he's mentally too weak to handle playing championship level football in the NFL.

This is what it is. Every year. There's adversity, and guys don't pan out, and guys get hurt, and you find a way to make it work.

Mahomes is tough. He'll get himself together. He doesn't need you to make excuses for him.
"But he's not having fun and ... !!!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:01 PM Yesterday
We’ll sign Toney from the browns practice squad.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You think mahomes’ issues have nothing to do with last year? That his reluctance to throw deep has nothing to do with having shit deep ball targets for 2 straight years then being dealt with the blow of losing Hollywood before he could play a single regular season snap?

Mahomes is not just a guy to “make it work.” What he has seen the past 2 seasons is more than just some small adversity. Our #1 priority has to be getting him right because we know this is Frankenstein mahomes. And your constant fairy tale that we can continue to run this offense around bad WRs puts this all on mahomes. These aren’t excuses. Mahomes said last year he wasn’t having fun and that says a lot for a pro like him to say that publicly. We know he’s seeing ghosts out there. He needs help right now to break out of this and luck has thrown him an anchor.
You act like Mahomes is some soft bitch. The man is a (sorry KCCon) Michael Jordan type winner with the same mindset.

Don't put your candyass tendencies on him.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'm thinking they're probably going to bring someone up from the PS.
Cornell Powell!! JK Montrell Washington might be worth a shot tho
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
You act like Mahomes is some soft bitch. The man is a (sorry KCCon) Michael Jordan type winner with the same mindset.

Don't put your candyass tendencies on him.
This mentality needs to stop. It’s the same ridiculous mentality that made us cocky about how he can carry a team of bad WRs all on his shoulders. Mahomes will tough it out and we’ll keep finding ways to win games. But the top priority is to get mahomes right. And that is a hell of a lot to ask when defenses can ignore half of your Receivers. Just because he’s a champion doesn’t mean you ask him to keep doing this with no help
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Wash your mouth out with soap young man.
[Reply]
In58men 09:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
LFG!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up