ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM Yesterday
Did not look good
[Reply]
Monticore 06:52 AM Today
A high end rental would be nice because of bonus structure we could probably afford their base salary for remainder of the year , the trade cost is an issue .
[Reply]
notorious 06:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Even wiht Rice and Brown out I think we're still the favorites in the AFC.

We'll get it done
Still the team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

They all know this team always digs deep and finds a way.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
After Tennessee goes 0-4 tonight, you call them up and offer them a 3rd round pick in next years draft and a 6th in the 2026 draft for Dhop. You realease Skyy Moore and you sign Toney off of the Browns' practice squad (he knows the offense and has 1st round talent.)

Your WR room then looks like this:

1. DeAndre Hopkins
2. Xavier Worthy
3. JuJu
4. Watson
5. Hardman
6. Toney

You can win a Super Bowl with that WR room. You also start running more 2-3 tight end sets and use Hunt, Pacheco, Perine to beat down defenses.
Sounds like a pretty good plan.

I'd definitely take Toney over Moore. At least Toney has the potential to make plays. And if he can't stay healthy, well, he's receiver #6.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Still the team nobody wants to play in the playoffs.

They all know this team always digs deep and finds a way.
Remember when we used to think maybe Brady was in decline, and maybe this would be the year we could push past the Patriots, and then they'd squeak it out and win the Superbowl AGAIN?

Yeah, that's KC now.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Remember when we used to think maybe Brady was in decline, and maybe this would be the year we could push past the Patriots, and then they'd squeak it out and win the Superbowl AGAIN?

Yeah, that's KC now.
I can't remember how many times I was like "lol brady is cooked he sucks now" and it was fools gold every time

fucking tom brady
[Reply]
TEX 09:01 AM Today
Sucks about Rice, but we're lucky that Mahomes did not separate his shoulder or simething to that nature when he made the tackle. Not much of a silver lining, but one nonetheless
[Reply]
O.city 09:05 AM Today
Yeah,.....someone needs to tell Pat if he throws a pick just lay down.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
On a side note, I bet Mike Florio loves that Rice had a season ending injury
Tons of people are celebrating his injury and are giddy that the Chiefs lost their best weapon.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:06 AM Today
Rice made a great play too, stripping the ball away.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah,.....someone needs to tell Pat if he throws a pick just lay down.
This was maybe the one time I felt somewhat pissed at Pat.

Horrible INT, puts himself in harms way to make the tackle, and in doing so knocks out his best receiver for the rest of the season.

Just bad decision after bad decision.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I can't remember how many times I was like "lol brady is cooked he sucks now" and it was fools gold every time

fucking tom brady
Didn’t Clay have a huge post regarding Brady’s decline?
[Reply]
irafreak 09:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

Horrible INT, puts himself in harms way to make the tackle, and in doing so knocks out his best receiver for the rest of the season.

Agreed. He was pissed he threw another bad pick and lost his head...almost literally.
[Reply]
notorious 09:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sucks about Rice, but we're lucky that Mahomes did not separate his shoulder or simething to that nature when he made the tackle. Not much of a silver lining, but one nonetheless
Absolutely something to be thankful for.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

That's why I was so pissed in the GDC and said fuck Pat. Because it was just a series of the worst decisions he's ever made in a single play and now Rashee may not be back for a season and a half.

And he was on pace for a historic season. So for that single play, yeah fuck Pat for all those reasons. Like we don't need him to make tackles on interceptions EVER. Even if it's a pick 6 and he's the last guy just let the dude score.
[Reply]
Womble 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
That's why I was so pissed in the GDC and said **** Pat. Because it was just a series of the worst decisions he's ever made in a single play and now Rashee may not be back for a season and a half.

And he was on pace for a historic season. So for that single play, yeah **** Pat for all those reasons. Like we don't need him to make tackles on interceptions EVER. Even if it's a pick 6 and he's the last guy just let the dude score.
My level headed response to your above post:

Fuck off and fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up