ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets fire Saleh
Dante84 08:10 AM 10-08-2024

ESPN sources: Jets fired HC Robert Saleh.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
Mecca 11:24 AM 10-10-2024
Aaron Rodgers outjerks Robert Saleh
byu/avrus innflcirclejerk

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:32 AM 10-10-2024
Hackett demoted.

Dude is straight trash.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:39 AM 10-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They actually have 2 good RBs it makes no sense what's going on there.
With how the Bills look, the Jets should be able to steal that game.

The Bills receivers won’t separate against the Jets DBs. Lean hard into the run game on offense and open things up for Rodgers.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:50 AM 10-10-2024
They fired the wrong person.

Aaron Rodgers playing like shit is the precise reason for each of their losses this year.

Saleh is a great defensive mind and won games when his QBs weren't either A) dogshit or B) ghosts playing like dogshit.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:54 AM 10-10-2024
Kirby Smart to the Jetsons
[Reply]
penguinz 12:04 PM 10-10-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
I think this significantly increases the Bengals chances of making the playoffs. And that is not good for us.
Higher chance of the Bengals not playing out the season.
[Reply]
tk13 10:53 PM Yesterday
This should end any speculation of Belichick to the Jets.

Bill Belichick has many many jokes about his short lived Jets coaching stint pic.twitter.com/9x9z7Ew45o

— Erich Richter (@erichterrr) October 15, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:04 AM Today
Said it before and I’ll say it again, how in the fuck is there zero accountability for bad owners. Give them some damn skin in the game. The jets and cowboys and browns and panthers, etc… can fire all the coaches they want, but at the end of the day nothing changes because even the worst of the worst owners makes an obscene amount of money.

And before anyone says it’s their team they can do whatever they want, it really isn’t. They hold cities hostage for all kinds of public money and incentives. The public should have some kind of say in who they want to represent their city. That’s bs that they should have to put up with decades of incompetence just because of the city or fan base they were pretty much born into.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Said it before and I’ll say it again, how in the fuck is there zero accountability for bad owners. Give them some damn skin in the game. The jets and cowboys and browns and panthers, etc… can fire all the coaches they want, but at the end of the day nothing changes because even the worst of the worst owners makes an obscene amount of money.

And before anyone says it’s their team they can do whatever they want, it really isn’t. They hold cities hostage for all kinds of public money and incentives. The public should have some kind of say in who they want to represent their city. That’s bs that they should have to put up with decades of incompetence just because of the city or fan base they were pretty much born into.
The rulers make the rules to favor the rulers.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:09 AM Today
Said it before and I’ll say it again, how in the **** is there zero accountability for bad owners. Give them some damn skin in the game. The jets and cowboys and browns and panthers, etc… can fire all the coaches they want, but at the end of the day nothing changes because even the worst of the worst owners makes an obscene amount of money.

What exactly would you do to give the owners "skin in the game?"

I agree with you completely in the second paragraph, but am curious to know what you would propose as to the first.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:11 AM Today
Said it before and I’ll say it again, how in the **** is there zero accountability for bad owners. Give them some damn skin in the game. The jets and cowboys and browns and panthers, etc… can fire all the coaches they want, but at the end of the day nothing changes because even the worst of the worst owners makes an obscene amount of money.

:-)

Who exactly is going to hold the owners accountable to what?

This is a free market, you don't like the direction of your team etc...stop watching and stop showing up. Maybe fly a few banners and have a blackout game...…..
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
This should end any speculation of Belichick to the Jets.

any suspicion was always dumb it was never gonna happen
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:23 AM Today
I doubt Bill ever coaches again. Players hate his style, no team has Brady, no owner will just let him run everything.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up