ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 AM Today
Wonder what # he'll be. 0?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
It wouldn’t be surprising to see Veach still try to trade for Diontae Johnson.

The Chiefs wanted him during the offseason.

Tennessee is covering a portion of Hopkins’ salary and the Chiefs still have those two third round picks available.
Veach doesn’t want to get rid of those pick per Peter Schrager. He said that was key to this deal
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I suspect we’ll see Hopkins has more in the tank than he showed in Tennessee. I can’t believe he’s gone from what he was last year to cooked THAT quickly. Think it’s more a bad system from a first-time HC with shit at the QB slot.
I’ve seen a few Levis games and this kid is just not good. Either dhop, Ridley and Burks are so bad to the point of being unrosterable. Or the more likely scenario that these guys do not have a qb
[Reply]
RunKC 07:37 AM Today
Schrager on NFLN saying the conditional 4th is based up playing time and if they go to the SB.

This is looking closer to a 4th than a 5th (which is fine)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Hernia surgery, so yeah.
Oh so you're going to be a disingenuous bundle of sticks and pretend that people were concerned about Hunt's offseason hernia surgery (literally nobody brought this up as a concern) and not the fact that he looked washed last year and was sitting on his couch?

Fucking reerun.

Again though, I said absolutely notihng about injuries, you made it about that, not me.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:38 AM Today
If he stays healthy it's perfect. You get what you need to finish the run this year and you keep what are going to be some really important draft picks to extend the dynasty even beyond what we've ever seen or will ever see again.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:38 AM Today

I'm told the #chiefs will get DeAndre Hopkins going as soon as he lands in KC today. The goal is to have him play Sunday vs the #raiders per source. They'll know by the end of the week exactly what he can do. It's going to be hard to do I'm told, but that's what they're planning

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:38 AM Today

Tennessee is covering a portion of Hopkins’ salary and the Chiefs still have those two third round picks available.

It needs to happen. Ultimately even with Hopkins we still don’t really have a third WR or high volume guy. Worthy is still basically a schemed up player. Hard to know exactly what Hopkins will be but we need that guy who to catch those 15-20 yard passes that I’m not sure we have yet.
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:39 AM Today

I dont see veach giving two picks away for one year rentals. We will see though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:39 AM Today

Not only would this give fans a 3 peat boner, it would completely change our wr room and even draft strategy for next years 4 peat.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:39 AM Today
Reid scheming things up as we speak...
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:40 AM Today
But how will he learn Andy's infamous playbook during such a short time span?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 AM Today
:-) I'm sure they can figure out something for Hopkins to do.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 07:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by nychief:
Rappaport said this all came together after midnight Kansas City time... so strange.

I wonder if JuJu's hammy is worse than we know - if its a many weeks injury - and they needed to scramble.
Nah, Veach was up late snorting coke off a supermodel's ass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach doesn’t want to get rid of those pick per Peter Schrager. He said that was key to this deal
This seems to be the case but do we have confirmation on if we don’t want to get rid of picks… period? Or do we just not want to get rid of picks for bandaids like dhop. Because it sounds like we were willing to give reasonable picks for Amari but just got outbid
[Reply]
Page 14 of 23
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up