ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:05 PM Yesterday
I'd be worried if he was still our #1 option.

Father time is undefeated. Is what it is. He may not be worth 1,000 yards any more, but I'm confident he'll have his moments when it counts.
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:08 PM Yesterday
He's been struggling to separate, he's just not the matchup problem he used to be.
[Reply]
Womble 10:09 PM Yesterday
Let's put Travis Kelce's 30 yards against the Falcons into perspective. He had 750% of the yards that George Kittle got in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Katie 10:12 PM Yesterday
I don’t know. It looked like Kelce was open several times tonight and Pat just didn't throw him the ball.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:12 PM Yesterday
He's always had a tendency to rely on Kelce in critical situations. Not necessarily a crutch, but the game is way easier when your TE sees the defense the same way you do. There will be a Mahomes era without Travis Kelce, maybe this is the year Mahomes adjusts to that.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:14 PM Yesterday

free travis kelce man pic.twitter.com/HTDNthIvdz

— mikaela (@tayviswarrior) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You don't 'stash' a guy by playing him 60 snaps on artificial turf.

If they're load managing him, they're doing it wrong, IMO.
You may well have a point, but I'm not yet ready to concede it

Lotta games left, lets see what happens...
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 10:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
He's been struggling to separate, he's just not the matchup problem he used to be.
Dude had one heck of an off season. Better than yours by any measure. It’s going to take time to work it off and get in shape. He good.
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:59 PM Yesterday
I'm suprised he is even playing this year
[Reply]
BWillie 11:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC Shox:
Travis spent the offseason partying and hanging with his girlfriend and got fat and out of shape. Look at his fat rolls around his belly. He didn’t work out at all in the offseason.
This is not correct. He was in the best shape of his life he said coming into the season. I am in the best shape of my life too. Problem is Im old.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You don't 'stash' a guy by playing him 60 snaps on artificial turf.

If they're load managing him, they're doing it wrong, IMO.
Yeah, I get a chuckle when I read when someone says they are saving Kelce for the playoffs. He is still taking a pounding even though he’s not getting receptions, his body is getting beat up just blocking on most plays.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 PM Yesterday
I honestly think they are playing him too many snaps and it's just wearing him out. The last few years they have gradually worked his snap count up, but this year he played 89% of the snaps in week 1 and 91% in week 2. I'm not sure what that looks like tonight, but they need to be playing him in 60%-70% of the snaps right now. He's just out there running routes and getting the shit beat out of him for no reason.
[Reply]
srvy 11:38 PM Yesterday
I have no doubt Trav will be there when we need him at crunch time. Get off his ass we owe him the benefit of the doubt.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:54 PM Yesterday
I can’t get over the parallels to Kelce and Roy Kent from Ted Lasso.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:45 AM Today
shave the fucking head, grow the beard out, start retaining semen and ignoring taylor's calls

problem solved

we need death viking travis back

[Reply]
Page 14 of 17
« First < 41011121314 151617 >
Up