ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 72
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:21 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Little guy, tiny hands and short arms. Decentish 40 time at 4.44.

I guess it's too bad all the good WRs went before KC had a shot at them.

ETA: Turns out McDuffie doesn't even love football, his favorite sport is basketball. Plus he's already talking about what he's going to do post football.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=uxbndlbing
Go draft another Alex Leatherwood, dipshit.
[Reply]
Best22 06:35 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Who was the raiders first round pick again??

ETA: Turns out McDuffie doesn't even love football, his favorite sport is basketball. Plus he's already talking about what he's going to do post football.

He’s taller than Chris Harris Jr, a guy who shut your offenses down for years and caught passes from Derek Carr (and even ran one back for a TD)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:37 AM 04-29-2022
I don't love trading up. I kind of cringe at this kind of aggressive move for a cb when veach has been really really good at finding value at CB. However... The Bengals game was definitely eye opening. We can't have guys like Chase dominate like randy moss in Madden.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:48 AM 04-29-2022
That Utah read and INT alone has me harder than a $100 sack of $.05 jawbreakers
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:52 AM 04-29-2022

Just remind you the scores last year 41-14 in Vegas and 48-9 at Arrowhead. How'd that work out for you guys to huddle up in the middle of the field on our logo? In all my life I've never seen an ass whoopin so bad HOLY SHIT BALLS that was epic beat down. Why don't you wait till Raider week to start you smack talk because you got fucked up worse than that dude on the plane by Mike Tyson. You still haven't beaten the Chiefs if Viva Los Vegas chumps.
this is what the Chiefs did to you

[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:03 AM 04-29-2022
Losing your shit over an inch or 2 of height is ... holy crap.

Jaire Alexander, who McDuffie is comped to if he plays to his potential, is probably the 2nd best corner in the league and 5'10. Denzel Ward was the 4th overall pick and just got a huge bag, he's 5'11. Lattimore is 6' even.

The other top guys who are 6'1 aren't who they are for that 1 f'ing inch.
[Reply]
O.city 07:06 AM 04-29-2022
They didn't bring him in for a visit cause they didn't think he'd be there for them. THat kinda tells you all you need to know about how they feel about the dude.

I like it.
[Reply]
Best22 07:10 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't love trading up. I kind of cringe at this kind of aggressive move for a cb when veach has been really really good at finding value at CB. However... The Bengals game was definitely eye opening. We can't have guys like Chase dominate like randy moss in Madden.
Veach views McDuffie as an elite talent

Also Veach may not see any diamonds in the later rounds. You can’t always rely on finding starting caliber CBs in the 4th round and beyond. Sneed was a steal but he’s a rarity
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:58 AM 04-29-2022
I was surprised KC gave up the 3 and 4 to move up for McDuffie. Is he that much better than Booth or Gordon who are still available? Or even Elam, drafted by the Bills 2 picks later... would have have slid to KC's original pick? I dunno. Not saying it's a bad move, was just surprised there.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:00 AM 04-29-2022

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:00 AM 04-29-2022
I’ve seen the comp of Jaire Alexander all over the place. If this guy is even half as good as Jaire we’re in business
[Reply]
O.city 08:01 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's not super fast like the guys the Raiders draft in the first at corner. You know, cause that works out so well.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 08:02 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I was surprised KC gave up the 3 and 4 to move up for McDuffie. Is he that much better than Booth or Gordon who are still available? Or even Elam, drafted by the Bills 2 picks later... would have have slid to KC's original pick? I dunno. Not saying it's a bad move, was just surprised there.
He’s a half tier above those other guys IMO. I didn’t think he would make it past the eagles 2 picks pre draft. And the fact that Buffalo immediately traded up for cb after let you know it was a smart trade up.

Booth has medical flags. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s there at 50
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:03 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=242
[Reply]
staylor26 08:04 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's not super fast like the guys the Raiders draft in the first at corner. You know, cause that works out so well.
Lol exactly.

He’s so much better of a prospect than a guy like Damon Arnette that it’s hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 72
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up