ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens (2024 Kickoff Edition)
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:35 AM 08-28-2024
We're past the 53 man cut-down, both our rosters are for the most part set in stone. It's time to talk real football.

Ravens lost a few players on defense this offseason, but acquired Henry. LJ has been talking big about how much weight he's lost this offseason to be faster than ever, I suppose. Don't know much about their draft, but the Ravens traditionally draft well so I'll assume the same this year.

We're likely down Hollywood Brown, but no other major injuries.

What say you, CP?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:58 PM 09-03-2024
Just added DT Marlon Tuipulotu to the active roster in place of Clyde
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:19 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Take a drink every time somebody says something to the effect of, "Baltimore needs to run the ball, control the clock, and keep Patrick Mahomes off the field"
no thanks I want to be sober by sunday morning
[Reply]
BWillie 02:24 PM 09-03-2024
I think Mahomes wants to make a STATEMENT. Wants a blow out. Show people they will throw over you this year. 37-24 Chiefs
[Reply]
tredadda 02:26 PM 09-03-2024
Take a drink every time somebody says something to the effect of, "Baltimore needs to run the ball, control the clock, and keep Patrick Mahomes off the field"
Or compares Jackson to Mahomes as if they were in the same tier.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:28 PM 09-03-2024
Baltimore has a very good two time winning MVP running back.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 02:30 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Or compares Jackson to Mahomes as if they were in the same tier.
"He's a different guy this year. He's got that look in his eye. I think he takes it to another level."
[Reply]
In58men 03:19 PM 09-03-2024
Rob Riggle is the drum honoree
[Reply]
BossChief 03:58 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Just added DT Marlon Tuipulotu to the active roster in place of Clyde
Must like what they’ve seen. Good sign
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:50 PM 09-03-2024
Expecting a lot of vanilla since we play the long game

So also lots of CP small dick meltdowns when coaches aren’t game planning like it’s week 19
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:37 PM 09-03-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:

So also lots of CP small dick meltdowns when coaches aren’t game planning like it’s week 19
I think Andy is going to let it rip on offense… lot’s of deep shots early.

That’s been the theme of the offseason, adding the explosive plays back to the Chiefs offense.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:01 PM 09-03-2024

That’s gonna happen regardless after the first Baltimore first down or first incompletion Mahomes throws. Same as it is every season.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:11 PM 09-03-2024
I wish Sorenson was here to take down Henry. That was epic! Maybe Hicks is the guy.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:14 PM 09-03-2024
Do you want thousands of alcohol poisoning cases?!?! Cause that's how you get thousands of alcohol poisoning cases!!
[Reply]
Pablo 07:17 PM 09-03-2024

I can’t wait to read the first Pete thread of the year. Win or lose he’s gonna make one crying about something and he’s gonna get shit on
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:23 PM 09-03-2024
What's interesting is the players missing from the team that finished the AFC championship are Sneed, Edwards, Smith, MVS and Allegretti.

Players missing from the Ravens are Queen, Stone, Clowney, OBJ, Moses, Simpson, Cook, Edwards, Duverney, Darby, Phillips, Zeitler, Rock Ya sin

Then you have the fact that they've changed their defensive staff and have a rookie DC. Also sadly they had to replace their OL coach who passed away. So there are a lot of changes from the team we played in January both in players and staff. And when you look at who they replaced those players with only Henry looks like a definitive upgrade although Wiggins does look good too tbh.

And when you couple that with the Ravens not playing a single snap since January that means this team with so many new faces haven't had the chance to gain in game chemistry yet.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up