ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 138 of 173
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:21 PM 12-21-2023
He's like Bowe with a rocket up his ass after he catches the ball
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:18 PM 12-21-2023
https://twitter.com/InHarmsWay19/sta...43271018619341

This is a play where Rice didn't get the ball thrown at him, but shows MASSIVE growth in his understanding. Earlier in the year he absolutely just ran the route and didn't understand how to move into spaces away from the defensive coverage.

He did this multiple times against the Pats and I was out of my chair about it because NONE of the other WR's are doing this despite being vets. Rashee already, like Trav, understands how to move into soft spots to get open.

Really exciting to watch him develop as the season has gone on.
[Reply]
Cheater5 04:36 PM 12-21-2023
Bucking the trend on here, but I’m going to say it; I like Rashee Rice and think #4 wil be #1.

Don’t @ me.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:30 PM 12-21-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Boerigter wasn't a rookie.

Rice owns the record.
According to this site that’s where I got it from.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/mos...-rookie-season
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 12-21-2023
Boerigter had two seasons in the CFL.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:51 PM 12-21-2023
Rice is going to save our season and keep our SB hopes alive.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:16 PM 12-21-2023
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:

This is a play where Rice didn't get the ball thrown at him, but shows MASSIVE growth in his understanding. Earlier in the year he absolutely just ran the route and didn't understand how to move into spaces away from the defensive coverage.

He did this multiple times against the Pats and I was out of my chair about it because NONE of the other WR's are doing this despite being vets. Rashee already, like Trav, understands how to move into soft spots to get open.

Yeah, there was another one during the game, pretty sure from the other side of the formation, And he did a great job of recognizing the hole between the hashes and went right to it. He even peeked real quick to his left to check on the nearest defender, then snapped his attention back to Pat. I don't remember if he got the ball that time, but it's great to see how quickly he's maturing.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:43 PM 12-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's a really good route runner as it stands. Little/no wasted movement, good footwork and he's demonstrating every week that he knows how to use the space/time he's given.

There's really nothing not to like about him. And again, I think if we start throwing him some jump balls, he can do that Higgins shit because his body control is absolutely stellar and he's fearless at the catch point.

He's going to be a 1,200 yard receiver in relatively short order. People will still say "We need a legit #1 wide receiver" because they believe Tyreek Hills grow on trees, but I think we have a genuine top 15 guy on our hands here. That's a guy you can build your WR room around.
I'm not quite sold on his route running ability and as a iron clad 3rd down WR. Not that its bad but I dont forsee an elite #1 WR at least on a really good team. I see a really good #2. He's basically getting way more opportunities this year due to just how bad our WR room is. With that said hes very promising and he will continue to get better. Still need to draft a WR in Rd 1 or 2 and sign a vet WR or trade for one like Aiyuk.

We need a WR that can really destroy man coverage.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:31 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
...but I dont forsee an elite #1 WR at least on a really good team...
If we needed any further proof that he's going to be an elite #1 WR, we just got it. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:52 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm not quite sold on his route running ability and as a iron clad 3rd down WR. Not that its bad but I dont forsee an elite #1 WR at least on a really good team. I see a really good #2. He's basically getting way more opportunities this year due to just how bad our WR room is. With that said hes very promising and he will continue to get better. Still need to draft a WR in Rd 1 or 2 and sign a vet WR or trade for one like Aiyuk.

We need a WR that can really destroy man coverage.
Even a really good #2 means we did really well with picking Rice where we did.

I don’t think anyone thinks the WR is done. We obviously need more around him, but he’ll be a big piece going forward.

He’ll probably be one of the more productive receivers in the league over the next 5 years.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:59 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:

I saw maybe during the bills game but Rice came off the field after a failed 3rd or something. He and Kelce were next to each other on the side lines. I hope hes absorbing everything he can. This makes me think he probably is.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:35 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, there was another one during the game, pretty sure from the other side of the formation, And he did a great job of recognizing the hole between the hashes and went right to it. He even peeked real quick to his left to check on the nearest defender, then snapped his attention back to Pat. I don't remember if he got the ball that time, but it's great to see how quickly he's maturing.
YES! That was his catch. He sat down between the hashes because it was the only soft spot in the zone!!!

I about came out of my chair.

He's already a night and day difference at the position than he was earlier in the season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:53 AM 12-22-2023
Assuming he never gets better and what we’re seeing now is as good as he’ll ever be, it would still be a great pick.

He’d be one of the better #2 WRs in the NFL and probably a serviceable #1 if you’re strong enough to compensate at other skill positions.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:57 PM 12-26-2023
Did you guys see Rice rip Jones mouthpiece off and throw it 20yards down the field? Why? For staring down Mahomes on the interception.
Attached: IMG_9024.jpg (84.5 KB) 
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:01 PM 12-26-2023
For all the whiffs Brett has made, Rice is a real dog.
[Reply]
Page 138 of 173
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148 > Last »
Up