Page 138 of 660
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238638 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I have a date.
luv 07:09 PM 06-22-2007
I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:32 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
So, has Claythan found a date for tonight (no, I'm not volunteering)?
No...he's looking for anything above an 8 because and I quote "I'm a 8.9 on hotornot.com. I don't need a troll."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23:
No...he's looking for anything above an 8 because and I quote "I'm a 8.9 on hotornot.com. I don't need a troll."
Haha. You really misinterpreted that statement. It was a joke, to be frank.

I have pretty low standards. But not that low. I bet you could easily find 100s of low-rated chicks on hotornot.com I'd nail. Come on, try me. And make this thread live again while you're at it.
[Reply]
luv 05:55 PM 08-05-2008
I haven't been on hotornot in forever. I think I was a 6.3 last time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 08-05-2008
You wanna know what sucks?

Being waited on by a BUTT UGLY waitress, who has kind of a nice ass, and thinking she's into you for an hour, and thinking about asking her what time she gets off, and then OH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and OH HE'S THE HUNK AT THE BAR and OH WHAT THE **** IS THAT GOOD-LOOKING STUD DOING SLUMMING WITH THIS BUTT-UGLY GIRL? STOP STEALING MY HOOD RATS, FABIO!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 08:24 PM 08-05-2008
:-)
[Reply]
luv 08:35 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by Claythan:

Being waited on by a BUTT UGLY waitress, who has kind of a nice ass, and thinking she's into you for an hour, and thinking about asking her what time she gets off, and then OH SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and OH HE'S THE HUNK AT THE BAR and OH WHAT THE **** IS THAT GOOD-LOOKING STUD DOING SLUMMING WITH THIS BUTT-UGLY GIRL? STOP STEALING MY HOOD RATS, FABIO!
Maybe all the waitresses have a deal going with the guy at the bar. They can say they're dating him whenever a patron asks them out that they don't want to go out with. Nice way to let someone down without losing a tip.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by luv:
Maybe all the waitresses have a deal going with the guy at the bar. They can say they're dating him whenever a patron asks them out that they don't want to go out with. Nice way to let someone down without losing a tip.
I didn't actually ask her out. She just said something about her boyfriend before I had a chance. 10 minutes later she kissed him.
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:19 PM 08-05-2008

dude waitresses flirt to get you to tip them

you probably think those fashion models are staring at you when they stop on the runway

you shoulda jackhammered the fatty
[Reply]
CosmicPal 11:29 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
dude waitresses flirt to get you to tip them

you probably think those fashion models are staring at you when they stop on the runway
You just wait 'til he goes to a strip club. :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 11:34 PM 08-05-2008
Originally Posted by CosmicPal:
no kidding

they'll have a field day with that
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:01 AM 08-06-2008
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE LONESOME LOSER

Beaten by the queen of hearts every time.

Even when she practically throws herself at him.

He's a loser but he keeps on trying.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:11 AM 08-06-2008
Originally Posted by CosmicPal:
"DUDE!!!!!!!!!! SHE SAID I WAS AWESSSOME AND WANTS ME TO COME BACK AND SEE HER AGAIN!!"

:-)
[Reply]
sedated 07:40 AM 08-06-2008

come see me again at raisins, cutie
[Reply]
Herzig 08:02 AM 08-06-2008

He's a loser but he keeps on trying.
But from what I've read here...you are not really trying.

I've got some great advice for you if you really want to get laid.
  1. Stop spending so much time here
  2. Get rid of all the Star Wars stuff or put it in storage
  3. Move out of your parents house if you are still there
  4. Prepare yourself to fail getting laid...in other words...the word "No" will not kill you. Make yourself mentally tough. Girls can smell insecurity or a lack of confidence from miles away. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Confidence is like honey to women. If you have it, they come.
  5. Be decisive....chicks love not making decisions or plans
  6. Learn how to dance....this one is tough for me, but I do it. It really does not matter if you are good at it or not. 75% of women just want a man to go out on the dance floor with time.
  7. Compliment a girl's features(eyes, hair, clothes, etc.) Make them melt. Be sincere though...don't BS them.
  8. When you find one like or would like to keep...open doors for them, their Mom, Grandma, etc. If mom loves you, you have a free pass to the V-JJ.
  9. Don't always be available...have other things or plans going on. Do your own thing no matter how much you like her. Don't just drop everything all the time for her. Girls hate doormats.
  10. Remember that if things don't work out or you don't get a date...there's always 3 billion girls left in this great world.
Sincerely, I hope you take this advice to heart and that it helps you. There's no doubt in my mind that if you do, you will get laid.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:06 AM 08-06-2008
Originally Posted by Herzig:
But from what I've read here...you are not really trying.

I've got some great advice for you if you really want to get laid.
  1. Stop spending so much time here
  2. Get rid of all the Star Wars stuff or put it in storage
  3. Move out of your parents house if you are still there
  4. Prepare yourself to fail getting laid...in other words...the word "No" will not kill you. Make yourself mentally tough. Girls can smell insecurity or a lack of confidence from miles away. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Confidence is like honey to women. If you have it, they come.
  5. Be decisive....chicks love not making decisions or plans
  6. Learn how to dance....this one is tough for me, but I do it. It really does not matter if you are good at it or not. 75% of women just want a man to go out on the dance floor with time.
  7. Compliment a girl's features(eyes, hair, clothes, etc.) Make them melt. Be sincere though...don't BS them.
  8. When you find one like or would like to keep...open doors for them, their Mom, Grandma, etc. If mom loves you, you have a free pass to the V-JJ.
  9. Don't always be available...have other things or plans going on. Do your own thing no matter how much you like her. Don't just drop everything all the time for her. Girls hate doormats.
  10. Remember that if things don't work out or you don't get a date...there's always 3 billion girls left in this great world.
Sincerely, I hope you take this advice to heart and that it helps you. There's no doubt in my mind that if you do, you will get laid.
You forgot to tell him to get a job. How can he move out without a job?
[Reply]
Page 138 of 660
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238638 > Last »
Up