ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 138
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
O.city 06:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Good question.

I’m not sure there has even been a trade where a HOF WR his age was traded for more than a second rounder.

That said, I’d be plenty happy with moving a 1 and 3 for him.
I was kinda thinking like….would a 2nd do it?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
Call Miami

it's time to reunite with Tyreek
Until Tua is ruled out for the year or they have lost 7 games, they are not listening to a tyreek trade. Why would they?
[Reply]
tredadda 06:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The only way they don't make a move for a WR is if they're 100% certain they're getting Hollywood back.
Hoping that they aren’t banking on Hollywood being a difference maker even if he comes back.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The only way they don't make a move for a WR is if they're 100% certain they're getting Hollywood back.
There's no way they can know that. Would take just 1 setback to derail
[Reply]
tredadda 06:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
are we? Are we really? Desperate?

We're 6-0 with the best defense in football.

I don't think KC is desperate at all.

It'd be nice, it really would.

Or we can just bludgeon motherfuckers week in and week out. That works, too.
They aren’t desperate, but when Moore is taking snaps it’s pretty clear that they need WR help. They already had their bye, so they are a good ways off from any true recovery time.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
But also, as much as we wanna do and push for this they just know more about the inner workings.

Like if they think Hollywood comes back in late December and Pacheco is back in a month

And in that case they can just trade for one receiver instead of two.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:42 PM Today
Honey Badger can catch. Time to go unconventional
[Reply]
Warpaint69 06:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Hoping that they aren’t banking on Hollywood being a difference maker even if he comes back.
Losing Hollywood was manageable, losing Rice isn’t. Rice was establishing himself as an elite pass catcher and was the juice in the pass game. Can’t rely on Juju to stay healthy. If you’re trotting Skyy Moore out there as a starter this WR group isn’t sustainable with the slim margin of errors for the offense.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:44 PM Today
It would be ridiculously foolish to not make a move. Even before Smith-Schuster's injury, it was clear he can't be counted on to stay healthy. Even if he stayed healthy, there may not be a weaker WR corps out there.

Not to mention Worthy weighs 10 lbs.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:47 PM Today
Worthy is on pace for 561 yards. One of those is on a complete broken play. Some of those are pure manufactured yards. He's a boom or bust guy per week. To be expected for a rookie WR.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:49 PM Today
They can't afford to go long. Second and 10 is too much to overcome
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
But also, as much as we wanna do and push for this they just know more about the inner workings.

Like if they think Hollywood comes back in late December and Pacheco is back in a month
Even if Hollywood is back in December it always takes some time to acclimate and get timing. But not just that, we're literally just running out of guys.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:57 PM Today
“I think you gotta just get Skyy Moore going. If he uses that experience of being a 2-time Super Bowl champ, look out. Scary.”

-Deberg (probably)
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 06:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Honey Badger can catch. Time to go unconventional
Not from the footage I saw the other night
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:59 PM Today
The worrying thing for me Is got injured weeks ago, Juju is banged up and Moore continues to disappoint and STILL Ross, Remigio and Washington aren't getting chances? Last week it was reported that both Ross and Remigio were talking first team reps with Pat in practice but they just aren't getting elevated. So if they don't trust those guys and with Juju's injury history imo it would be utter madness not to bring someone in. Watson, Worthy, Hardman and Moore today was an experience. You can't keep acting nonchalant about this issue now.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 138
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 >
Up