ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 138
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Blunder by Veech, now the price just escalated even more. They know we're desperate.
JFC did the trade deadline pass? Were Adams and Cooper the only options? How do you not know that Veach has a trade lined up as we speak with a guy that was always our first option (like Diontae Johnson)?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by tmoshow:
Tyreek seems like the natural fit at this point.
He will cost too much in trade compensation and his salary is well beyond what we want to add over the next few years.

He is absolutely not remotely a natural fit.
[Reply]
O.city 06:08 PM Today
I dunno….whats Tyreek realistically cost trade wise? A 1 and some change?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
are we? Are we really? Desperate?

We're 6-0 with the best defense in football.

I don't think KC is desperate at all.

It'd be nice, it really would.

Or we can just bludgeon mother****ers week in and week out. That works, too.
We aren’t desperate. But cmon man, it’s brutally obvious at this point we need a WR. It isn’t desperate to make a single move that can make your team better when it is replacing players who are really bad. There is no downside to their learning curve today and we’re not going to go into a death spiral because we decided to use a pick or a little extra money to do it.

If we can make a deal and need just a little extra juice to get it, you do it. This team is in plenty of good shape to work around it in the future
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
are we? Are we really? Desperate?

We're 6-0 with the best defense in football.

I don't think KC is desperate at all.

It'd be nice, it really would.

Or we can just bludgeon mother****ers week in and week out. That works, too.
Not desperate, but realistic… this WR depth chart is not sustainable to threepeat.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 06:13 PM Today
Relieved they managed to get through the 9er game with these receivers, with the defense carrying them and Andy finding a way with his genius and the running game with Kareem (Andy was amazing today). That game was classic Martyball.

But now is the time to make it easier on everyone, especially Mahomes.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I think the answer is yes, we are desperate.
We lack significant talent and depth to make a run
And yet we just beat a Super Bowl contender, soundly…in their stadium.

I’d support them making a big swing type move for a WR, but we can win a superbowl with this team, even if we don’t.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
And yet we just beat a Super Bowl contender, soundly…in their stadium.

I’d support them making a big swing type move for a WR, but we can win a superbowl with this team, even if we don’t.
A “Super Bowl contender” missing CMC, Deebo and Aiyuk went down during the game.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:16 PM Today
Worthy is gonna be useful and good, but he isn't a chain mover like Rice. He had 8 targets for 19 yards tonight. He's gonna get some huge bombs and some big games but we need a chain mover. Juju can do it too but you can't rely on him because of his health. Johnson is THE GUY we need to swing for the fences. He will make everyone on offense better once he learns the playbook.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Not desperate, but realistic… this WR depth chart is not sustainable to threepeat.
Legit might need 2 WR's at this point no cap. With the whole room depleted bringing in two guys might be necessary.

AND GET SKYY MOORE T F OUT OF HERE
[Reply]
BossChief 06:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I dunno….whats Tyreek realistically cost trade wise? A 1 and some change?
Good question.

I’m not sure there has even been a trade where a HOF WR his age was traded for more than a second rounder.

That said, I’d be plenty happy with moving a 1 and 3 for him.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:24 PM Today
The only way they don't make a move for a WR is if they're 100% certain they're getting Hollywood back.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Legit might need 2 WR's at this point no cap. With the whole room depleted bringing in two guys might be necessary.

AND GET SKYY MOORE T F OUT OF HERE

Did you not see how well he was able to drop an easy catch without tipping it into the air for an INT? He’s making progress.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 06:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Did you not see how well he was able to drop an easy catch without tipping it into the air for an INT? He’s making progress.
Bro at first I was like "holy shit no way he caught a pass!!!"

And then of course I busted out laughing on the replay.

What is wild to me is that these dudes can go through like over a decade of playing and get to the NFL and not be able to do the one thing that got them there.

It's truly odd.
[Reply]
O.city 06:30 PM Today
But also, as much as we wanna do and push for this they just know more about the inner workings.

Like if they think Hollywood comes back in late December and Pacheco is back in a month
[Reply]
Page 133 of 138
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137 > Last »
Up