ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 173
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:05 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Kelce's at 900 yards through 12 games played in a season where he's noticeably struggled physically at times and has gotten no help deep (and until recently, none outside).

What a fucking animal.
80 catches on 103 targets at his age. Ridiculous.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:28 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
80 catches on 103 targets at his age. Ridiculous.
But CP told me he’s lost a step……
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:18 AM 12-14-2023
In fucking July fellas...

I know ball...
You said 'strong' YAC production. You undersold it.

He's legitimately one of the most impressive YAC WRs I can remember seeing. He's every bit at the Chase and Deebo levels.

I feel this warmth and joy every single time the ball is in his hands because it ALWAYS ends in at least 3-4 extra yards beyond expected.

Watch out if he can become a better route runner and focus just a bit more on catching the ball rather than just getting upfield like a cannonball.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:22 AM 12-14-2023
Shit man - where isn't?

The dudes with podcasts don't know their asses from a hole in the ground at least half the time.

I've given up. CP is about the only place where you can have any sort of useful dialogue and even that requires you to wade through some nonsense first.

Like I've said before - as the bandwagon's filled up, I've given up trying to talk football with anyone because I've seen too many of them glaze over. "Do you REALLY want to know how I think the game's gonna go this weekend or are you just making small talk?"

Because 99% of folks you talk to really don't want to hear about how we're oging to deal with overload blitzes or how Spags utilizes unique gap responsibilities and mixed coverages to create headaches while sending 4.

And god help you if you say anything more than "Man, the WRs and OL are just awful" when you try to discuss the offense right now. The WRs are the in thing to bitch about right now and chiefs fans have been blaming the OL for the worlds troubles going back to when our right guard kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby.
I mean, the WRs are pretty bad DJ, and it's not been something discovered overnight!

On the other hand...that Rice stat is nuts, and very, very encouraging. The YAC-ability feels like we're just scratching the surface.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:04 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

He's legitimately one of the most impressive YAC WRs I can remember seeing. He's every bit at the Chase and Deebo levels.

I feel this warmth and joy every single time the ball is in his hands because it ALWAYS ends in at least 3-4 extra yards beyond expected.

Watch out if he can become a better route runner and focus just a bit more on catching the ball rather than just getting upfield like a cannonball.
This. He goes from 0 to 60 immediately. It’s a beautiful thing to watch!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:37 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
This. He goes from 0 to 60 immediately. It’s a beautiful thing to watch!
It's like watching a lean Sterling Sharpe
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:14 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

He's a really good route runner as it stands. Little/no wasted movement, good footwork and he's demonstrating every week that he knows how to use the space/time he's given.

There's really nothing not to like about him. And again, I think if we start throwing him some jump balls, he can do that Higgins shit because his body control is absolutely stellar and he's fearless at the catch point.

He's going to be a 1,200 yard receiver in relatively short order. People will still say "We need a legit #1 wide receiver" because they believe Tyreek Hills grow on trees, but I think we have a genuine top 15 guy on our hands here. That's a guy you can build your WR room around.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:19 AM 12-14-2023
He's a really good route runner as it stands. Little/no wasted movement, good footwork and he's demonstrating every week that he knows how to use the space/time he's given.

There's really nothing not to like about him. And again, I think if we start throwing him some jump balls, he can do that Higgins shit because his body control is absolutely stellar and he's fearless at the catch point.

He's going to be a 1,200 yard receiver in relatively short order. People will still say "We need a legit #1 wide receiver" because they believe Tyreek Hills grow on trees, but I think we have a genuine top 15 guy on our hands here. That's a guy you can build your WR room around.
Couldn't agree more, but with Kelce likely gone in the next year or two, I sure wouldn't mind having a 1/1A situation in the WR room.
[Reply]
O.city 09:32 AM 12-14-2023
He's also cheap for 3 more years.

So once the Aiyuk deal we give him is getting unsavory, we can pay Rice and draft another guy.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:06 AM 12-14-2023
Do you guys pronounce it:

"Raw-Shee"

Or

"Rashi"

Or

"Ruh-She"
[Reply]
loochy 11:10 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:

"Raw-Shee"

Or

"Rashi"

Or

"Ruh-She"

Rushy
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:12 AM 12-14-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:

"Raw-Shee"

Or

"Rashi"

Or

"Ruh-She"
Ruh-She
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:18 AM 12-14-2023
RAshi.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:19 AM 12-14-2023
RAshi.
This.

Or RAH-SHI
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 11:26 AM 12-14-2023
Rashy. Like “damn I’m itchy… feelin’ a bit rashy”.
[Reply]
Page 132 of 173
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142 > Last »
Up