ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 199
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
-King- 03:01 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
I can see my posts charge you up emotionally so here bro....for your sake.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=ignorelist

And word of advice ...if you don't want to read Tyreek hill shit, should probably stay out of Tyreek Hill trade threads.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 PM 04-22-2022
If Tyreek was re-signed even at the same exact contract, we wouldn't only have a 6 million cap hit this year and a 31 mil next year. We'd structure it better to fit out cap. More likely 17 this year and 20 next.

You all know that, but I guess it's funner to just be intellectually dishonest.

And I also would have used some of the extra money we took on to re-structure Clark to give to Hill, so Clark wouldn't have a 9 mil cap hit next year. But that's just me.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:08 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
I can see my posts charge you up emotionally so here bro....for your sake.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=ignorelist

And word of advice ...if you don't want to read Tyreek hill shit, should probably stay out of Tyreek Hill trade threads.
other than finding you completely boring, I don't have any emotions about it.

You bore me. With your constant line of bullshit.

Just shut up and move on like normal, rational people.

I love how some of you can just so clearly be reacting on a deeply emotional level and are unable to face facts, yet when you're called out on it, want to call me emotional.

it's done, the math makes sense, you don't like it, we understand-move on already. Grow up. It's done.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:15 PM 04-22-2022
WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY.
King has a long track record for purposefully being devil’s advocate for any major move we make in an effort to try to rile up posters. He gets off on it

Best for you to just put him on iggy to save the time
[Reply]
-King- 03:16 PM 04-22-2022
other than finding you completely boring, I don't have any emotions about it.

You bore me. With your constant line of bullshit.

Just shut up and move on like normal, rational people.

I love how some of you can just so clearly be reacting on a deeply emotional level and are unable to face facts, yet when you're called out on it, want to call me emotional.

it's done, the math makes sense, you don't like it, we understand-move on already. Grow up. It's done.
I mean....I wasn't even talking about it until someone called me out in this thread.

Just like the last thread :-). So someone can call me out but I can't respond?

And like I said, if you "find me boring", then don't read and most importantly don't reply to my posts. All that does is create more back and forths which will do nothing but bore you more.

I mean, it's pretty simple IMO.
[Reply]
-King- 03:16 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
King has a long track record for purposefully being devil’s advocate for any major move we make in an effort to try to rile up posters. He gets off on it

Best for you to just put him on iggy to save the time
You bumped a thread that no one posted in in 22 days and called me out.

Uh...
[Reply]
RunKC 03:20 PM 04-22-2022
If Tyreek was re-signed even at the same exact contract, we wouldn't only have a 6 million cap hit this year and a 31 mil next year. We'd structure it better to fit out cap. More likely 17 this year and 20 next.

You all know that, but I guess it's funner to just be intellectually dishonest.

And I also would have used some of the extra money we took on to re-structure Clark to give to Hill, so Clark wouldn't have a 9 mil cap hit next year. But that's just me.
It’s intellectually dishonest to say what Veach did or didn’t want. It’s a pretty clear based on his actions that he likely wanted a 3 year deal like he did with Sammy, Tyrann and most recently Reid. Veach also has been hesitant about age so a 3 year contract for a 28 year old makes more sense too.

So yes if that was the case a 3 year contract is much different than the 4 year contract he got in Miami. The cap hits for a $30 million contract would have definitely been high in year 2 regardless
[Reply]
R8RFAN 07:51 PM 04-22-2022
Good possibility Tyreek just wanted to be in Miami and already made up his mind.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:01 PM 04-22-2022
But that's just me.
Exactly.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:02 PM 04-22-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Good possibility Tyreek just wanted to be in Miami and already made up his mind.
He had already bought a fucking house there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:20 AM 04-23-2022
We definitely could have afforded him, but I'm over it now and have come to terms.

The cap is about to boom. The cap right now is $208.2 mil. In 2023 the cap is projected to jump to $220-225 mil and then 2024 is when it takes off and estimates are around $260+ mil.

I love how so many on this site will take everything Reid or Veach say and treat it as gospel.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:20 AM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He had already bought a ****ing house there.
Players have homes in different cities all the time. It's fucking Miami and he's a millionaire. Is have a home there too if I were him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:31 AM 04-23-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

I love how so many on this site will take everything Reid or Veach say and treat it as gospel.
Conversely, I love how so many on this site are so hellbent on the idea that there must be some nefarious conspiracy afoot that they cannot accept what is openly and transparently done and explained. Veach is lying! He's on a secret sinister plot to dismantle the Chiefs!

I mean, come ON. What sense does that make?

It's one thing to disagree with the plan. It's another to just willfully disregard what is plain to see.

Veach and Reid clearly wanted to change the make-up of the roster; the team was too top heavy and we were seeing diminishing returns. We needed to get younger, and we need to get deeper and broader in our overall talent level.

TO ME, what this offseason says is that-NO, losing in the AFCCG is not an acceptable outcome. Getting to, and winning play-off games is no longer an acceptable outcome. KC wants to win SB's, and anything else is a disappointment.

They've said as much. The numbers show they're right. Not kicking the can down the road and extending Mahomes and Thuney is prudent. This year, and next year, should set us up well for the future. We will absolutely still contend THIS year.

I really don't understand all the gloom and doom, other than people just being emotional and not wanting to let go.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:53 AM 04-23-2022
This trade sux but clearly Veach and Reid believe in their ability to draft and adjust the offense. They did do well in his absence, the few times he missed games. Our WR depth is already better with the additions of Juju, MVS, and we still have Mecole to run the gadget stuff. If we add another weapon in the draft this will be a deep group.

I'm not expecting as much RPO stuff next year. Our OL and RB's are too good to waste on routine gimmick plays. Feed the RB's and PA pass to speedsters who have a step on defenders. Back to fundamental football.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:09 AM 04-23-2022
Hill was in Jefferson City with Chris Jones at a car dealership grand opening
[Reply]
Page 131 of 199
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181 > Last »
Up