ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 374
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Rooster 03:02 PM 03-30-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Full head of hair here and a baby smooth face. Hold my beer, I'm going in!
:-) That a boy. Take some pictures if you get a chance.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:10 PM 03-30-2017
How do you do, fellow victims?

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:11 PM 03-30-2017
Is your gal a teacher, Clay? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:15 PM 03-30-2017
No, I'm just dramatizing eDave's infiltration.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:16 PM 03-30-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
No, I'm just dramatizing eDave's infiltration.
Oh, i just meant hopefully she doesn't pop up in the thread :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 03-30-2017
She's not a teacher.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 09:28 PM 03-30-2017
Texas making a challenge:
http://www.fox4news.com/news/245032246-story

Northwest ISD teacher accused of sex with 15-year-old now 8 months pregnant

ROANOKE, Texas - A Northwest ISD middle school teacher arrested for having an improper relationship with a 15-year-old student was pregnant after the encounter, according to new documents released Thursday.

Katherine Ruth Harper, 27, was a 7th grade English teacher and coach at the Tidwell Middle School. She was arrested last week and charged for her alleged encounters with a 15-year-old boy who attended Byron Nelson HS.

The warrant states the boy, when asked by the Byron Nelson HS principal, started crying and said that he and Harper had multiple sexual encounters.

One pretzel led to another and she told me to ‘put it in’ and I did,” the boy said, according to the warrant.

Other sexual meetups involved drinking alcohol, taking off their clothes together and the boy performing oral sex on Harper. Harper also sent multiple nude photos via smart and sexy phone to the boy. Police said the two communicated 76 times between June 1 and July 31.

Police said the two knew each other because Harper was the boy’s former tennis coach and teacher when he attended Tidwell MS.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:43 PM 03-30-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Full head of hair here and a baby smooth face. Hold my beer, I'm going in!

When I was 32 & just coming off a divorce...I screwed 18-20 years old all the time because they thought I looked 21. When I showed up in my sports car & took them to my fancy apartment their panties literally fell off them. Best time of my life.

Not quite the same anymore at 58.

Hell!
Hold my beer, I'm going in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:40 AM 03-31-2017
Pretzel? 🤔
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:42 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Pretzel? 🤔
When you don't have whipped creme, go with pretzels...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:11 AM 03-31-2017
"these pretzels are making me thirsty"
[Reply]
Rooster 07:16 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
"these pretzels are making me thirsty"
:-):-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:13 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

ROANOKE, Texas - A Northwest ISD middle school teacher arrested for having an improper relationship with a 15-year-old student was pregnant after the encounter, according to new documents released Thursday.

Katherine Ruth Harper, 27, was a 7th grade English teacher and coach at the Tidwell Middle School. She was arrested last week and charged for her alleged encounters with a 15-year-old boy who attended Byron Nelson HS.

The warrant states the boy, when asked by the Byron Nelson HS principal, started crying and said that he and Harper had multiple sexual encounters.

One pretzel led to another and she told me to ‘put it in’ and I did,” the boy said, according to the warrant.

Other sexual meetups involved drinking alcohol, taking off their clothes together and the boy performing oral sex on Harper. Harper also sent multiple nude photos via smart and sexy phone to the boy. Police said the two communicated 76 times between June 1 and July 31.

Police said the two knew each other because Harper was the boy’s former tennis coach and teacher when he attended Tidwell MS.

We obviously need all of these nude photos to make any sort of judgement.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:43 AM 03-31-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:

What the fuck is a smart and sexy phone?
[Reply]
scho63 09:19 AM 03-31-2017

[Reply]
Page 131 of 374
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Up