ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF Bills at Jets
BlackHelicopters 06:04 PM Yesterday
First game after the Saleh firing.
[Reply]
MartinThore 07:47 PM Yesterday
I think the Jets offense may actually be more successful if they just get to the 50 and start attempting Hail Maries.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Allen has a ceiling as high as any QB in football.

Mahomes can get there too but it’s been awhile since he’s played as well as Allen has in this game.
:-)

If it was Mahomes: "Glad he redeemed himself with that touchdown after his teammates bailed him out on another careless turnover! Gonna have to be better in the 2nd half than throwing for 112 yards and getting lucky at the end of the half!"
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 07:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How is Rodgers actually good at that? It’s just some skill and a lot of luck, but somehow it works for him.
He usually gets plenty of air under it so it's coming down like a punt in the middle of the end zone. It is amazing that he always seems to fly it in the middle of the end zone.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:48 PM Yesterday
McDermott kicking the ball in the end zone rather than in play to take time off the clock on the kickoff for that drive.

He’ll never learn.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:48 PM Yesterday
Allen has a ceiling as high as any QB in football.

Mahomes can get there too but it’s been awhile since he’s played as well as Allen has in this game.
Patrick Mahomes was the MVP of the last two Super Bowls.
[Reply]
tk13 07:49 PM Yesterday
If they just run a hail mary on every single play with Aaron Rodgers the Jets will probably win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
My god you are just the absolute ****ing worst
Because I attempted to provide an unbiased opinion?

Allen has been playing better than Mahomes this season. There’s no way anyone could rationally argue otherwise.

That doesn’t mean I hate Mahomes. Dude is probably my favorite athlete ever.

I just recognize great play when I see it.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:50 PM Yesterday
Wow- turned off the tv- just saw the Hail Mary
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:50 PM Yesterday
Como do you have a humiliation fetish
[Reply]
Mecca 07:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio:
He usually gets plenty of air under it so it's coming down like a punt in the middle of the end zone. It is amazing that he always seems to fly it in the middle of the end zone.
Thats the secret.

If there's one thing I wish Pat could learn from Rodgers it's to put more air under long throws and not try to throw a 50 yard frozen rope.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Como do you have a humiliation fetish
You’d have to ask my Wife’s boyfriend. I’m supposed to go pick her up from his place in about an hour. Really hope I can get back in time to see the end of the game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:54 PM Yesterday

Allen has been playing better than Mahomes this season. There’s no way anyone could rationally argue otherwise.

Josh Allen has had like 5-6 should have been INT’s this season.

He’s getting luckier than Mahomes on those turnovers… law of averages will eventually apply.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:55 PM Yesterday

Not saying Mahomes has been perfect, but Josh has been getting away with stuff while Patrick has had zero good luck in the turnover game. Allen had 3 blatant interception balls against Houston and got away with all three of them. Horrible fumble in the Red Zone against the Jets and got away with it. Meanwhile Mahomes had a ball that hits JuJu in both hands but turns into an interception last week.
[Reply]
Bump 07:59 PM Yesterday
guy was wide open
[Reply]
DRM08 08:00 PM Yesterday
Jets defense is really bad.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up