ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Diggs traded to Texans
RunKC 08:57 AM 04-03-2024

Blockbuster: Bills are finalizing a trade to send four-time Pro-Bowl WR Stefon Diggs to the Houston Texans for draft-pick compensation, sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/5tIJGkve6t

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) April 3, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:17 PM 04-03-2024
You can speculate all you want. RIGHT NOW there WRs are pure dogshit with Shitkur and Samuel (2 number 3s at best) leading the way. You'd be fucking PISSED if KC had this...don't lie. I've read YEARS of Kelce "not counting" as a number 1, so please stop with the Knox Kincaid bullshit.
[Reply]
In58men 01:19 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You can speculate all you want. RIGHT NOW there WRs are pure dogshit with Shitkur and Samuel (2 number 3s at best) leading the way. You'd be ****ing PISSED if KC had this...don't lie. I've read YEARS of Kelce "not counting" as a number 1, so please stop with the Knox Kincaid bullshit.
Wait! Did somebody say they have a good WR corps?

Who said this!?!?! :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:19 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You can speculate all you want. RIGHT NOW there WRs are pure dogshit with Shitkur and Samuel (2 number 3s at best) leading the way. You'd be fucking PISSED if KC had this...don't lie. I've read YEARS of Kelce "not counting" as a number 1, so please stop with the Knox Kincaid bullshit.
There's also the fact that Kincaid isn't quite Travis Kelce yet either.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Wait! Did somebody say they have a good WR corps?

Who said this!?!?! :-)
RunKC is basically arguing that the Bills offense won't miss those guys very much, and they won't even have to run the ball more.

Pretty awful take if you ask me.
[Reply]
In58men 01:22 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
RunKC is basically arguing that the Bills offense won't miss those guys very much, and they won't even have to run the ball more.

I feel like some people here are just needing attention.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:23 PM 04-03-2024

Dude bends over backwards to ride in and know slob rival teams. It's kind of weird how this board always does this
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04-03-2024, 01:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Pasta Little Brioni. Reason: .
Pasta Little Brioni 01:24 PM 04-03-2024

Correct me if I’m wrong, but would Bills have missed playoffs if they lost to us?

They barely got in and now they don’t have Diggs and Davis along with like 6 other guys.

Good luck
They only made the playoffs because of Toney
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 04-03-2024

Good luck
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

And we haven't even mentioned all of the losses on defense.

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:26 PM 04-03-2024
Yea, they were dangerously close to missing the playoffs last year, and RunKC has them as a guaranteed playoff team already for this year.

Nevermind the fact that the Jets should actually have a QB, and maybe the Pats will too.

But gid ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
So did the Ravens...they squandered the best team Lamar will ever have
[Reply]
staylor26 01:27 PM 04-03-2024
And I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they have work to do, and it won't be easy with the division getting tougher.
[Reply]
In58men 01:27 PM 04-03-2024

But go ahead and put them down for a playoff spot in April when Shakir is their WR1!
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:28 PM 04-03-2024
And I'm not saying they won't be a playoff team, but they have work to do, and it won't be easy with the division getting tougher.
I think it puts pressure on Allen to run which will lead to injury
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 04-03-2024
I might take some heat for this given the rivalry, but if we’re already making wild predictions. I’ll take Chargers over Bills right now.
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
[Reply]
In58men 01:34 PM 04-03-2024
Chargers have even more issues honestly. They both are in a bit of a rebuild mode this offseason. I guess the Chargers have a top 5 pick going for them, but they might be better served trading back if Harbaugh wants OT over WR.

Of course, you can do that in one offseason if you nail your draft with a franchise QB.

But that's easier said than done.
Bringing in Harbaugh will get this more motivated, more so than what McDermott can do for the Bills right now.

With that being said whatever happens, Chargers will have the better season imo.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:36 PM 04-03-2024
Depends who they move up for.

Bryan Thomas Jr or Adonai Mitchell and they are in a good place for the future.

Worthy or Franklin and they are screwed as a Diggs replacement.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 20
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up