ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM 10-23-2024

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Man this is FUCKING EXCITING
Right?? I’m gonna trim my mullet, wax my IROC, and then polish my 12 inch johnson to prepare!!

:-)
[Reply]
royr17 05:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Re-acquiring Sneed?
I think there's a rule that after you traded player it has to be two or three years before you can trade for them back
[Reply]
chiefforlife 05:52 PM Yesterday
Veach wanted Zadarius Smith, maybe he still does!

Lightens the load on the secondary and improves the pass rush all at the same time!

Improving two positions with one addition...
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:01 PM Yesterday
So none of us really believe that quote from Veach about not being interested in another trade, right? Me neither.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
So none of us really believe that quote from Veach about not being interested in another trade, right? Me neither.
I kinda do, but I'd be happy to be wrong. I think they are extremely confident that Hollywood will be back in time to be a full contributor in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I kinda do, but I'd be happy to be wrong. I think they are extremely confident that Hollywood will be back in time to be a full contributor in the playoffs.

Dunno. But after the Hopkins deal, well, "fool me once . . ."
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:56 PM Yesterday
Damn. Stafford, Kupp, and D Rob looking sharp out there tonight. Rams really gonna blow this up?
[Reply]
srvy 10:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They're not getting an upgrade at LT this late in the season.
Hell no and Donovan Smith an impact player:-)
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:44 PM Yesterday
Come on, Burnt Vag.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
I don't like this. We are still crazy thin at WR. Can't be pinning our season on a 32 year old Hopkins.
That’s what I think. I’m not asking for a Cooper Kupp trade. I just want another decent warm body at WR.

The injury bug is still giving me pause. The entire league is losing offensive players like crazy this year.

Whenever one of our guys gets hit I cringe because I expect the worst
[Reply]
fadeaway 01:30 AM Today
I wouldn't mind some extra help at corner. Nazeeh Johnson didnt impress too much against SF and he wasn't up against anything special.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Damn. Stafford, Kupp, and D Rob looking sharp out there tonight. Rams really gonna blow this up?
They can win that division, so no. That's why they asked so much for Stafford and Kupp...no one was paying it
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Come on, Burnt Vag.
Taylor restructured
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up