ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:37 PM Yesterday
It's Travis Kelce. He's done for the regular season as a star.

When we get to the Championship round I fully expect him to look 25 again.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:39 PM Yesterday
It's a little disturbing to see him so ignored...and tonight he had a pretty bad drop. But...he's still Travis Fucking Kelce...he'll be there when it matters.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 09:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Right.

People wanna say "oh well the safety made a play on the ball..."

Didn't use to matter.

He doesn't look awful. He looks average. He looks like a guy who's going to lose the ball if a safety rakes his arm.

He didn't used to.
I don't think he's giving it 80% though, because he looks exhausted whenever the camera gets to him.

You're right he looks average. Maybe he sees that too, and maybe it's mentally hitting him hard because he didn't expect it to happen just like that.
[Reply]
scho63 09:42 PM Yesterday
I think football is becoming much less important for him. Natural progression of life.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC Shox:
Travis spent the offseason partying and hanging with his girlfriend and got fat and out of shape. Look at his fat rolls around his belly. He didn’t work out at all in the offseason.
I absolutely believe that to be part of the problem. He was jet setting around the world, playing house on tour, moving more into the entertainment industry, etc...

But I also believe age, and defenses catching up to be part of it too.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 09:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's Travis Kelce. He's done for the regular season as a star.

When we get to the Championship round I fully expect him to look 25 again.
Sounds accurate. Looks like he will be a 700 yard season maybe 800-850 at best. Even 700 puts home in the top 3rd across all tight ends most likely so would hardly be an edge if the cliff drop off.

Think that being targeted less and not accumulating all the hits week after week will keep him fresh to do damage when it counts in the last 3-4 weeks of regular season and the playoffs.
[Reply]
In58men 09:52 PM Yesterday
Just saving him for playoffs, not worried about Kelce one bit lol. He didn’t have a drop, that was an elite defensive play if you ask me.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:54 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba:
I absolutely believe that to be part of the problem. He was jet setting around the world, playing house on tour, moving more into the entertainment industry, etc...

But I also believe age, and defenses catching up to be part of it too.
So this is like Rocky III, where he's gotten too comfortable and isn't hungry anymore. He needs to go back to old school Travis.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:54 PM Yesterday
Did Wiley even get on the field tonight? Regardless, Kelce was more visible tonight, and looked engaged. We’re playing the Chargers next week and he’s had some epic games against those motherless fucks. LFG!
[Reply]
tk13 09:59 PM Yesterday

Patrick Mahomes says Travis Kelce is seeing two or three defenders on some plays the Chiefs are drawing up for him.

Thinks the more KC runs the ball, gets Xavier Worthy going, keeps Rashee Rice involved etc. will open up opportunities for Kelce.

— Jordan Foote (@footenoted) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 10:02 PM Yesterday
If he looks like this in the playoffs, we can all rag him to death

Until then, I have to believe Andy is stashing him

Lets all take a collective deep breath
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Sounds accurate. Looks like he will be a 700 yard season maybe 800-850 at best. Even 700 puts home in the top 3rd across all tight ends most likely so would hardly be an edge if the cliff drop off.

Think that being targeted less and not accumulating all the hits week after week will keep him fresh to do damage when it counts in the last 3-4 weeks of regular season and the playoffs.
He's averaging 25 yards/gm.

He's a loooooooooong way from 700 yards right now.

Fellas - teams threw the kitchen sink at Kelce the last two seasons and it didn't really work. Now it is.

Which is how life goes for mere mortals. And that's just what he looks like right now.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
So this is like Rocky III, where he's gotten too comfortable and isn't hungry anymore. He needs to go back to old school Travis.
Time to get the gold gloves on and get to work.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
The Eye of the Tiger is suddenly playing in my head.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If he looks like this in the playoffs, we can all rag him to death

Until then, I have to believe Andy is stashing him

Lets all take a collective deep breath
You don't 'stash' a guy by playing him 60 snaps on artificial turf.

If they're load managing him, they're doing it wrong, IMO.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up