ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:

Mecole Hardman said in this interview that "Skyy Moore is one of the best route runners I've ever been around".

Did Mecole get hit hard in the head tonight?
Proof that Hardman has no idea what good route running is.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:40 AM Today
If Skyy Moore was even a JAG level route runner he would have had more than 1 target thru 6 games. Nobody fucking believes that, not even Mecole.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Just taking a wild guess, it's because he ****ing sucks too.
You’re watching skyy make critical mistakes every game and you still seriously believe this?

If remigio is an adequate returner (which unlike skyy he has track record) and he runs routes with 0 receptions he’s already a huge upgrade over skyy.

There is zero good explanation for how skyy hasn’t been replaced even in house. It isn’t about if remigio is any good, it’s that skyy is so bad you can’t do worse.
[Reply]
TLO 09:42 AM Today
I'll never forget that one time he caught a TD in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
TLO 09:43 AM Today
Sammie Parker or Skyy Moore?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
Parker had two 500+ yard seasons here. Plus, he was only a 4th round pick.

He was miles better.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
Ha!

What are we even doing here with that question?

Parker had 110 receptions at 13 yards/pop. He got the nickname 'first down sammie' because of his stupid little dance but at least he occasionally secured a first down.

This ain't close.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:58 AM Today
Come on guys, Sky had one of his better games yesterday. He didn’t drop any passes. Now of course that has a lot to do With the fact he wasn’t targeted, but nevertheless, he didn’t drop any!

But he is not the worst receiver ever. In my mind that honour goes to Toney. He actually single-handedly cost us two games last year. He was far worse than useless. Moore just seem to be quite useless, but he hasn’t been the detriment to the team that Tony was. That’s why they let Tony go and kept Moore.

But I do find it amazing that we can’t find someone on a practice squad or in the Canadian football league or somewhere else that wouldn’t be better than Moore. Maybe they would have to learn the offence and Moore already knows it. but it’s not like more is going to be playing in any meaningful way in the five or six games it would take to learn the offense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM Today
Maybe Lance Long vs. Moore? Will Franklin?

Deanthony Thomas remains the bar for Moore to clear and I'm not thinking he's gonna clear it. If for no other reason than the spectacular opportunities Moore has had here with a generational QB and brilliant offensive coach.

Thomas would've put up numbers in this system. Moore can't.

if it's a name you can think of without looking it up, he's probably better than Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Come on guys, Sky had one of his better games yesterday. He didn’t drop any passes. Now of course that has a lot to do With the fact he wasn’t targeted, but nevertheless, he didn’t drop any!

But he is not the worst receiver ever. In my mind that honour goes to Toney. He actually single-handedly cost us two games last year. He was far worse than useless. Moore just seem to be quite useless, but he hasn’t been the detriment to the team that Tony was. That’s why they let Tony go and kept Moore.

But I do find it amazing that we can’t find someone on a practice squad or in the Canadian football league or somewhere else that wouldn’t be better than Moore. Maybe they would have to learn the offence and Moore already knows it. but it’s not like more is going to be playing in any meaningful way in the five or six games it would take to learn the offense.
He had a target. And dropped it.

What are you talking about?
[Reply]
Woogieman 10:01 AM Today
Honest question: Skyy Moore or 2020 Gehrig Dieter?
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Dieter
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You’re watching skyy make critical mistakes every game and you still seriously believe this?

If remigio is an adequate returner (which unlike skyy he has track record) and he runs routes with 0 receptions he’s already a huge upgrade over skyy.

There is zero good explanation for how skyy hasn’t been replaced even in house. It isn’t about if remigio is any good, it’s that skyy is so bad you can’t do worse.
:-) Skyy Moore being completely worthless has nothing to do with Remigio also being a worthless bum. How fucking stupid is that logic?!? As soon as they brought in Fortson and immediately elevated him over Ross and Remigio their fates were sealed. They see NOTHING in either of them. They only have jobs to be fodder in the practice squad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
NOW WE'RE TALKING!

That's close, actually. I think I'd go with Moore there.

But look at their respective college stats -- we'll use the 'breakout' years for both guys, their JR seasons (technically Moore's was his soph year because of COVID).

Dieter: 94 receptions for 1,033 yards and 10 scores
Moore: 95 receptions for 1292 yards and 9 scores

Both guys in the MAC, Dieter at Bowling Green with Moore at Western Michigan.

There were damn near the same guy. Dieter went to the SEC and played mostly special teams at 'Bama (where he did manage 4 touchdowns) but at the 'apex' of their MAC careers, they were almost identical.

There's just no reason for this dude to be on an NFL roster.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:09 AM Today
Skyy Moore or dirty cum rag?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up