ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>There's some drama in Cincy
Mecca 02:49 PM 08-28-2024

As someone I trust told me about things in Cincinnati this summer “ the vibe isn’t good “ https://t.co/DnBatgEZHg

— trey wingo (@wingoz) August 28, 2024

The Bengals are having a very strange summer https://t.co/ivRQx0AnxE

— Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) August 28, 2024

Looks like they're off to a rousing start to the year.
[Reply]
Womble 10:02 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
We’ve all seen British food. You’re just piling on. The worst of Ohio is still better than the best of the UK.
Just fuck off. You can make the claim that our food is boring but it's not disgusting like that chili.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:07 AM 09-01-2024
I’m definitely not complaining about fish and chips. I’m guessing they don’t call them french fries because they hated the French.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:15 AM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
because they hated the French.
Who doesn't?
[Reply]
Chieftain 10:43 AM 09-01-2024
English food is the equivalent of sidewalk vomit. Indian cow dung tastes better in comparison. No wonder the english have such horrible dental genes. They have been eating worse than shit their entire existence.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:31 AM 09-01-2024
They'll never win a title...love it
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:28 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
You're not winning a title....yes...yes
So then when you're wrong about all that, it won't count because they didn't win a title.

lulz. That's about what i thought.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:29 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Clay has the curry panties. Rfaulk? The chili spaghetti version.
My sphincter game is strong and my wife doesn't eat Skyline, so that would be a no.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:32 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Just fuck off. You can make the claim that our food is boring but it's not disgusting like that chili.
Calling something nutritious and delicious 'disgusting' when you haven't even tried it, because of a bad picture.

:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:32 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
So then when you're wrong about all that, it won't count because they didn't win a title.

Are you saying you're not at all concerned going into the season, considering all that's going on with the team?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 04:43 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Are you saying you're not at all concerned going into the season, considering all that's going on with the team?
I'm honestly not concerned in the least because all that BS is so overblown, it cracks me up.

There's literally nothing going on like in the OP. "bad vibes" lulz. No.

1. The Chase contract will get done and he'll contribute like an elite recever. He's been at practice mentoring WRs all camp (laughing and having a good time) and going to the bubble after practice with coaches for workouts and shit.
2. Tee is 95% gone but that was expected with how they held on to him when they could have traded him for a haul last year. He's been working his ass off this camp to get a big payday from someone next year. It's the Jesse Bates sitch all over again, but the Bengals are better equipped at the WR position than they were at the S position last year.
3. Burrow is fine. If he gets hurt again, it will be because he's injury prone, not because his hand falls off. If he's healthy, they're a SB contender.
4. The defense will be better. Von Bell back and paired with the FA from Balt Geno Stone. Reports are, they clicked from the beginning and Von was the missing piece last year. Communication was atrocious along with tackling. Those won't be issues this year. The defense will be better. The IDL is wait and see but they have a couple guys that are at least average.
5. Losing Joe Mixon wasn't really a "loss" because Zack Moss and Chase Brown will produce like Mixon and Perine did in '21 and '22.

I'm looking forward to the start of the season. You just worry about beating the Ravens Thursday and giving us a leg up early.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 04:50 PM 09-01-2024

How about you concentrate on a division title before you get to the big time. You had the big time and Joe choked.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:04 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
How about you concentrate on a division title before you get to the big time. You had the big time and Joe choked.
No one in the AFCN scares me. The Browns have been a fluke, Pitt is always Pitt but they still don't have a QB. As far as Lamar's record against the Bengals.

He's 4-1 against the Bengals when Burrow started the game.

1 win Burrows rookie year with a bad team.
1 win by 2 pts in Balt when he played RB and they kicked a FG at the gun.
1 win by 3 pts in Cinci in game 2 last year while Burrow was gimpy.
1 win when Burrow started and went out at the half (with the lead) with the wrist in jury.

And

1 loss when the Bengals beat their ass in Balt in '21 by 24 pts when both teams were healthy.
[Reply]
Womble 05:11 PM 09-01-2024
No one in the AFCN scares me. The Browns have been a fluke, Pitt is always Pitt but they still don't have a QB. As far as Lamar's record against the Bengals.

He's 4-1 against the Bengals when Burrow started the game.

1 win Burrows rookie year with a bad team.
1 win by 2 pts in Balt when he played RB and they kicked a FG at the gun.
1 win by 3 pts in Cinci in game 2 last year while Burrow was gimpy.
1 win when Burrow started and went out at the half (with the lead) with the wrist in jury.

And

1 loss when the Bengals beat their ass in Balt in '21 by 24 pts when both teams were healthy.
So what your saying is the 1 solitary win Burrow has over Lamar is the outlier and the other 4 losses aren't actually that relevant. Okaaayyyy....
[Reply]
rfaulk34 05:17 PM 09-01-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
So what your saying is the 1 solitary win Burrow has over Lamar is the outlier and the other 4 losses aren't actually that relevant. Okaaayyyy....

[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:53 PM 09-01-2024
I’m one of those who doesn’t want to see Burrow hurt again. I’ll enjoy him failing while healthy much more than another excuse year of an injury.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up