ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:09 PM 04-28-2022
What I like and maybe not thought much of but the better the defense is makes our offense work harder in practice making them better vice versa.

If you don't think Patrick doesn't like this pick guess again. He thrives on competition. He want's to win Championships so this makes us a better football team he will be all for it.

That goes for Karlaftis I hope he makes Orlando Brown a better pass blocker in practice for this. Going up against Frank Clark I'm sure O Brown looks like an all world pro. OTAs will be coming up it's going be interesting to hear how these guys do.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:20 PM 04-28-2022
It’s crazy that Mcduffie might be better than stingley who went #3 overall
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:21 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you go look at just about any reputable draft persons predraft work the Chiefs walked away with 2 top 20 players.
CP " 2/10. Pointy elbows. Too fat. Would not draft. Fucking Rhett Peach!"
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You mean the pick we were compensated because we lost some rando from our front office staff who will be replaced by somebody just as competent?

We didn't trade anybody away or lose anybody in free agency. That's why we were given that pick. Oh, and we get another one just like it next year.

If you trade up to get a player like McDuffie, you wipe your ass with that shit. Each and every time. It's not fucking important.
And I’ll trade that 3rd round pick next year to move up into the 2nd round again if we need to tomorrow.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:23 PM 04-28-2022
From 6 days ago:

Fairway picks for me-
Aidan Hutchinson
Trent McDuffie
Zion Johnson

In a draft with a ton of uncertainty, I'd sleep well drafting those 3 guys.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 23, 2022

[Reply]
Fish 11:31 PM 04-28-2022
Originally Posted by Dante84:
This kid's field vision is really impressive, per this video. Nice breakdown here. He seems to have a really good feel for the field. Moves his head around in the middle of zone coverage, and just naturally moves into position. I like what I see. Especially his ability to break downhill and attack. He straight up looks like a safety when he comes downhill attacking the line.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:53 PM 04-28-2022
He can hit and is great and causing fumbles. Seems like that was missing from our corners last year
[Reply]
Best22 12:08 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
His mom is slightly taller than him
6’0 women exist
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:09 AM 04-29-2022
Veach didn’t even think Mcduffie would be there at 21
[Reply]
Best22 12:14 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
What I like and maybe not thought much of but the better the defense is makes our offense work harder in practice making them better vice versa.

If you don't think Patrick doesn't like this pick guess again. He thrives on competition. He want's to win Championships so this makes us a better football team he will be all for it.

That goes for Karlaftis I hope he makes Orlando Brown a better pass blocker in practice for this. Going up against Frank Clark I'm sure O Brown looks like an all world pro. OTAs will be coming up it's going be interesting to hear how these guys do.
Yep

Mahomes appreciates a good defense. I’m sure he’d love a new weapon but Mahomes has the confidence he can win with the receivers and TE he has now
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:28 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Great player at a position of need. And a 5th year option to boot. LOVE IT!!!

you're probably right - I'm just going to take my grumpy ass to bed - rough day today at work. GN
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:30 AM 04-29-2022
I like the pick. He’s solid high floor and intelligent. He’s a football player. Good tackler and instant starter. This pick tells me that the other cbs available later don’t have the football smarts and ability as a player to come in and start. Veach trusts mcduffie. I like it. Solid pick.
[Reply]
jettio 04:32 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Mahomes hasnt tweeted once about our draft picks.. . He knows hes getting the A-Rodgers treatment

He was live tweeting a screening of the first Top Gun movie.

That was right after they killed Goose and Mavs needed a new navigator.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:42 AM 04-29-2022
Little guy, tiny hands and short arms. Decentish 40 time at 4.44.

I guess it's too bad all the good WRs went before KC had a shot at them.

ETA: Turns out McDuffie doesn't even love football, his favorite sport is basketball. Plus he's already talking about what he's going to do post football.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=uxbndlbing
[Reply]
Kman34 05:57 AM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Little guy, tiny hands and short arms. Decentish 40 time at 4.44.

I guess it's too bad all the good WRs went before KC had a shot at them.

ETA: Turns out McDuffie doesn't even love football, his favorite sport is basketball. Plus he's already talking about what he's going to do post football.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=uxbndlbing
Who was the raiders first round pick again??
[Reply]
Page 13 of 72
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up