ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>-- Dear Jody Fortson
Simply Red 12:27 AM 10-20-2021
Hello Jody Fortson, I wanted to tell you that I'm messaging you on Facebook to let you know that you were one of my favorite 'up and cuming' players on my all-time favorite team the KC Chiefs! Additionally I am proud of all the success you have had and wish you nothing but the fastest recovery ever! Also, my very favorite website on the internet is www.chiefsplanet.com all my friends over there wish you nothing but the best. PS, you have a nice smile, and you know what they say about that!...? ...Anyhow, Godspeed to you and in the mean-time get the nose in that playbook. Future is looking better each passing day. Get well!

Simply Red on www.chiefsplanet for Mr. Jody Fortson from my friends + me <3

Screen cap of his profile.

[Reply]
DaFace 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just got activated to the 53.

I don't know why we need a 4th TE but yeah.
He's as much of a WR as a TE. Gives us another body I suppose.
[Reply]
redfan 01:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
We haven't been the same since Leonard Pope Ted Popson was TE.
fyp
[Reply]
BigRock 01:50 PM Today
They heard the talk about how too many receivers on this team aren't talented enough to make other rosters but still remain here because they know the system and thought "I got an idea, let's balance it out with a tight end who couldn't make it on another roster either."
[Reply]
Danguardace 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
He's as much of a WR as a TE. Gives us another body I suppose.
Because we are about to dust off the 2022 Playbook
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by -King-:
Just got activated to the 53.

I don't know why we need a 4th TE but yeah.
That certainly surprised me. But maybe Andy is wanting to go with a lot of 3 TE sets after seeing how well Cincinnati was doing with it in week 2. They always did like Fortson, they just gave up on him because he couldn't stay healthy. Hopefully he steps and and has a couple of big catches.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:59 PM Today
If only this was a roster move the corresponded with Skyy Moore being cut.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRock:
They heard the talk about how too many receivers on this team aren't talented enough to make other rosters but still remain here because they know the system and thought "I got an idea, let's balance it out with a tight end who couldn't make it on another roster either."
If you can't see his potential, then you didn't watch enough of our games from years past... yeah he's injury prone, but the talent is there

The only problem is we already have plenty of talent at TE that Reid isn't using all that much... I hope this move signifies a shift of plan
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:18 PM Today
COME HOME SIMPLY RED!!!!
SEE THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR BLOOM!!!
ELEVENTY1!1!!111!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Bet if we had a GM who was worth a damn we could've won back-to-back SBs.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:30 PM Today
Dear Jody, I wrote you, but you still ain't callin'...
[Reply]
nychief 02:32 PM Today
2 tds on monday
[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up