ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 58
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:09 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Fuck the police
Yeah until you need them.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:10 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I would say that kind of cocky arrogance more than anything (especially from a rich black man). I had a feeling Tyreek pissed them off in some way through being his unique self and sure enough they just completely lost control after that.

They'll be out of their jobs shortly and they'll be lucky if Tyreek doesn't sue their asses as well.
Sue them for what? I am not sure he has any standing to sue for the Police exercising reasonable authority. You don't roll up the window in the Police officers face while he's giving you direction. For all he knows, you're getting out a firearm. After seeing the initial stop, it's clear that Mr Hill acted and chose poorly, and he got the business for it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:12 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Sue them for what? I am not sure he has any standing to sue for the Police exercising reasonable authority. You don't roll up the window in the Police officers face while he's giving you direction. For all he knows, you're getting out a firearm. After seeing the initial stop, it's clear that Mr Hill acted and chose poorly, and he got the business for it.
"Reasonable authority" you say? I wonder what a court would say about that based on those videos.

Of course, the Miami-Dade Police would settle that case with him far before it ever got before a judge.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:13 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Yeah until you need them.
Exactly. I typically find that people that say FTP are people with arrest records of some kind.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 06:14 PM 09-09-2024
Treating this incident like it belongs on Tyreek's (extensive) Reerun Greatest Hits album is mind boggling.

It will instead appear on these cops' internal records for disciplinary action from their superiors. They'll have to re-take de-escalation training and shuffle paperwork in an administrative role for a week or two, and the incident will forever appear in their files.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:15 PM 09-09-2024
"Reasonable authority" you say? I wonder what a court would say about that based on those videos.

Of course, the Miami-Dade Police would settle that case with him far before it ever got before a judge.
The city would and that's only because juries in civil cases are unpredictable. You don't know what you're going to get, and the burden of proof is different.. But yeah...the police can drag you out of the car if they need to, probably better to be nice and respectful.
[Reply]
Jamie 06:16 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
That is a bunch of chodes power tripping and at least one is getting fired. One less shitty cop in the world.
Correction, one less shitty cop in Miami. One more shitty cop in wherever he gets hired next.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:17 PM 09-09-2024
All they had to do is say slow down and put your seatbelt on… Have a good game.. Maybe investigate the cops fantasy football league.. They were assholes..
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:17 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Correction, one less shitty cop in Miami. One more shitty cop in wherever he gets hired next.
There is no report of anyone getting fired. One was placed on Admin leave, but they do that for all kinds of reasons.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:17 PM 09-09-2024

:-)

Why would they settle?
What we saw in the video was two citizens now following lawful orders given by police officers.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:19 PM 09-09-2024

Every other cop was acting pretty normal until tattoo cop storms in and completely blows up the situation. Unfortunately cops rarely ever reign in bad cops and it turns everything to shit.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:20 PM 09-09-2024
Is there a chance that Tyreek had impregnated the daughters of several of those cops?

Of course, in that situation I guess they'd want him to get to the stadium to earn child support money.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:25 PM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm a big backer of police in general.
This was completely unnecessary. Way to escalate the situation from like 20 to 100.
Yup
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:26 PM 09-09-2024
If they had reason to believe he was committing reckless driving, which he was cited for, they could have arrested him, impounded his vehicle, and detained him for processing. It seems a lot of people don't understand you can be arrested for reckless driving in many states and Florida is one of them. RD can be weaving in and out of traffic, excessive speeding, crossing a solid white line, in some cases impeding traffic.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:27 PM 09-09-2024
Reckless driving my ass. F the police.

First seconds of interaction between Tyreek Hill and Miami PD��
pic.twitter.com/RHb5W0faLA

— The Sports Den (@sportsDen_live) September 9, 2024

[Reply]
Page 13 of 58
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up