ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:13 PM Yesterday

Source: The #Bills are releasing Marquez Valdes-Scantling, a move to create space for newly acquired Amari Cooper.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 15, 2024

[Reply]
TribalElder 02:13 PM Yesterday
bills just cut MVS

welcome back kotter
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:

There it is.

Bring him home...

SB!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:13 PM Yesterday
:-). Back to KC he goes. Is this finally the end of Skyy Moore wasting a roster spot?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Seems to me that Berry was using the Chiefs as a bargaining chip in order to get the highest bidder which ended up being the Bills. Veach had to have been involved but his offer was bested by Beane. I'm not sure if Cooper is a fit in that style of offense but Buffalo doing what they do, trying to block the Chiefs from getting better. I am developing a really special hate for that franchise.
I don’t get it. Why does it have to be either/or? We knew the Bills were in on Adams too. Everything doesn’t have to be about simply blocking the Chiefs. They’re trying to upgrade their receiver room because it hasn’t quite come together like they would’ve hoped.

Not sure why this is desperation. It’s a team trying to take the next step.
[Reply]
wazu 02:14 PM Yesterday
There are about 9 different receivers who are unemployable outside of the Back to Back Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:14 PM Yesterday
Welp welcome back MVS. If it means Skyy Moore is gone I’d take it but..I want Diontae
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:16 PM Yesterday
Yeah MVS is going to the PS at a minimum
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Cooper averaged 78 yards per game last year with Watson as the starting QB. Stefan Diggs averaged 68 yards per game with Allen as his QB. Cooper is a declining player. Definitely not worth a 3rd round pick.
I like this pick if Buffalo thinks this is what they need in order to win it all.

I think it helps. Cooper/Coleman/Samuel/Shakir is not a bad WR corps, with or without MVS.

I think the 3rd round pick (plus a 6th) for Kadarius Toney would make it look like we lost the trade in a vacuum. But the truth is, he helped push us over the top in the Super Bowl in 2022.

The Bills may view this similarly. I kinda do too -- I think the Ravens and the Chiefs are the class of the AFC right now but Buffalo is about a half rung below.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:17 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
Terrible. An attainable WR that would improve us massively and we let him go to one of our biggest rivals.
Right??? If Veach knew how to run a damn franchise I bet we’d have won 3 of the last 5 SBs or something crazy like that. Instead he just sits in his office eating cheese curds while watching our rivals get all the good players.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:18 PM Yesterday
one name... DeMarcus Robinson if the Rams lose this week.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:19 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I like this pick if Buffalo thinks this is what they need in order to win it all.

I think it helps. Cooper/Coleman/Samuel/Shakir is not a bad WR corps, with or without MVS.

I think the 3rd round pick (plus a 6th) for Kadarius Toney would make it look like we lost the trade in a vacuum. But the truth is, he helped push us over the top in the Super Bowl in 2022.

The Bills may view this similarly. I kinda do too -- I think the Ravens and the Chiefs are the class of the AFC right now but Buffalo is about a half rung below.
Buffalo would lose in the playoffs to Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Houston...in addition to the Chiefs.

Best they do is lose in the divisional again.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yeah MVS is going to the PS at a minimum
That’s honestly the perfect place for him tbh. Bc if Worthy gets hurt we’ll need him
[Reply]
scho63 02:21 PM Yesterday
We are getting skunked. This sucks.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:21 PM Yesterday
I'm not 100% sure where MVS goes if we bring him back, other than straight up cutting Skyy Moore.

WRs on the 53:
JuJu
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
Moore

Practice squad:
Remigio
Ross
Washington
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18