ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:34 PM 09-16-2024
Kareem isn’t what he once was but also keep in mind that he played behind one of the most embarrassingly bad qb situations in all of football. We can ask him to do less. Just stash him in the back of the depth chart and have a guy ready who knows our system right away without paying a lot of money
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 02:37 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Steele is closer to a starting level RB than Perine and it's not even close.
Uhhhh, No.

There's a reason "Crocky-J" fell out of the Draft and is UDFA. It's wishful thinking he can carry the load for this team. Perine's up now. Just hope when Crocky-J gets his chance next week he doesn't "Fummmmmmmble.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:40 PM 09-16-2024
Too bad there aren't substances out there that could help the players heal faster and come back stronger.
Damn WADA
[Reply]
Shields68 02:51 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Uhhhh, No.

There's a reason "Crocky-J" fell out of the Draft and is UDFA. It's wishful thinking he can carry the load for this team. Perine's up now. Just hope when Crocky-J gets his chance next week he doesn't "Fummmmmmmble.
Think they are going to be pretty much in a time share. Crocky looks to be a very physical between the tackles runner and will be used as such. Perine I just do not see being a full time back at this stage of his career. :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:01 PM 09-16-2024
Uhhhh, No.

You're saying this in a thread about our running back who was a 7th round pick, just a few picks away from being an UDFA.
[Reply]
TRR 03:12 PM 09-16-2024
He is a shit human who lied to the team. Why would you want him back?
Boy, if we were all condemned for our actions/decisions at 23 years old…
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:27 PM 09-16-2024
Uhhhh, No.

Jordan Mason the leagues 2nd leading rusher would like a word with you.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 AM Today

Isiah Pacheco will have surgery today. Andy Reid said he couldn’t declare a timeline, whether that’s this season or next season.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) September 18, 2024

Ugh
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:53 AM Today
Surgery? Didn’t think that was happening unless I just missed it. Well that’s not good. Must be worst than we thought when 6-8 weeks was said.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:54 AM Today
No, the surgery was mentioned already as part of the 6-8 week timeline..

Don't let Andy coachspeak fool you. Pat said today, "until Pop gets back" in reference to other guys in the room being able to step up. The only thing that could stop Pacheco is if he pushes himself too hard and causes a setback, IMO.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No, the surgery was mentioned already as part of the 6-8 week timeline..

Don't let Andy coachspeak fool you. Pat said today, "until Pop gets back" in reference to other guys in the room being able to step up. The only thing that could stop Pacheco is if he pushes himself too hard and causes a setback, IMO.
Well I’ve already overreacted and killed myself.

NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:11 PM Today
I mean, shouldn't we have already learned by now that an Andy Reid injury diagnosis isn't anything to take seriously?
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:11 PM Today
I really want Steele to go to town against a soft run defense so opposing fans can continue bitching about Veach getting all these great players out of nowhere.

Unfortunately the Falcons might be as good as it gets in that department, and they're roughly middle of the road. The Chargers haven't proven jack squat and I still think that defense can be had
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 12:14 PM Today
If he had surgery, then he got a plate and screws. (and he did). 8-10 weeks sounds about right.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:09 PM Today
Some positive news for Pacheco

#Chiefs RB Isiah Pacheco underwent successful surgery today from Dr. Robert Anderson, the noted foot and ankle expert in Charlotte, sources say. No complications, no ligament issues. His timeline to return remains at least 6 weeks up to 8 weeks. https://t.co/mZCci46Cb8

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 18, 2024

[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up