ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF Rams vs Vikings Game Thread***
tk13 06:17 PM Yesterday
Could be a good one tonight. The 5-1 Vikings vs the Rams with Kupp and Nakua back.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:03 AM Today
Personally I’m glad the refs are visibly making big mistakes in other games. I know people are dumb but it hurts the “refs do anything for the chiefs” arguments people can make
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I was walking home from the gym watching on my phone. At least that penalty would have extended the game, and then if they get a few more first downs with a bunch of incomplete passes it would have killed another 10 minutes and I would have had something to watch for the rest of my walk. But no, the refs screwed me out of that. That's the real tragedy.
Kids, don't walk and stare at your phone. Especially at night. Good way to get your ass mugged. Or run over.

And that's...one to grow on.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:14 AM Today
Big no-call at the end but I enjoyed the game.

The Rams feel like a bit of a dark horse. They’re a totally different team when Kupp and Nacua are healthy.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
huh? you'd think on a play like that you'd make sure to have 1 person with a clear view of the QB and following where the ball is
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Refs love the Chiefs so much they helped the Rams beat the Vikings!!!!
That is what the 8th grade boys will say---no offense.

But, yeah, chiefs get all the calls. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:40 AM Today
Vikings are officially.....FRAUDS
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think the best evidence that the ref$ steer the games is that there is no booth official who can call obvious crap like that. Nor will there ever be. :-)
How is it possible the ufl/xfl could figure out how to fix obvious blown calls efficiently and the NFL with all those resources can't. You are exactly right. They SIMPLY DON'T WANT to.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
They "see what they WANT to see"
[Reply]
PHOG 06:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
huh? you'd think on a play like that you'd make sure to have 1 person with a clear view of the QB and following where the ball is
They should have shown that imbecile (the ref) the replay right then and there showing the ref looking right at the facemask, especially as Darnold almost had his head twisted off. But, oh well.....just fire the incompetent POS.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 06:58 AM Today
Non-call was bad, but what's really bad and kinda concerning is the inconsistent use of New York calling in to correct certain calls. To be clear I don't think they're steering games, but it is just really uneven when it comes to deciding when they have to honor the call on the field and when they have to get it right.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Non-call was bad, but what's really bad and kinda concerning is the inconsistent use of New York calling in to correct certain calls. To be clear I don't think they're steering games, but it is just really uneven when it comes to deciding when they have to honor the call on the field and when they have to get it right.
It's kind of like Pete Rose betting on himself to win, but only sometimes.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
They should have shown that imbecile (the ref) the replay right then and there showing the ref looking right at the facemask, especially as Darnold almost had his head twisted off. But, oh well.....just fire the incompetent POS.
yeah I mean like "we didn't see it" is kind of weird when your job is to see it. like okay you can't call every hold but you can't say that so you say "oh we didn't see a hold", but a QB getting facemasked and you call it a safety? you obviously saw him go down but you didn't see how he went down, that doesn't really make sense to me
[Reply]
kstater 07:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Exactly

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 07:57 AM Today
Just horrible that ref took away the chance to tie.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:58 AM Today
They should make a select category of penalties reviewable by the Sky Judge.

Objective penalties such as face mask.

Keep subjective/judgement calls like pass interference as the ultimate call of the on field refs.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up