ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Taste the tears of crybabies crying about the referees
Jet Chip Wasp 11:41 PM 01-28-2024
Another trip to the Super Bowl, another year to take in all the crying and whining and meltdowns from fans of the other NFL Teams saying how we only got to the top because of the refs. Allow me to dedicate a thread solely to the legions of screaming brats throwing their temper tantrums.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:57 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I will say that the refs have issues regardless of who is playing. I do see the “script” narrative the most by fans who can’t comprehend how their team lost. It can’t be because they were outplayed as that’s impossible. Only possible outcome was the “script” or the refs.
Idiots like John Harbaugh don't help the scripted narrative when he inexplicably decides to call only 8 rushes the entire game.

It is hard to fathom a veteran superbowl winning coach would make such a stupid decision all on his own.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:40 PM 02-06-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Idiots like John Harbaugh don't help the scripted narrative when he inexplicably decides to call only 8 rushes the entire game.

It is hard to fathom a veteran superbowl winning coach would make such a stupid decision all on his own.
The Mahomes Effect. Teams change how they play due to him and what he can do.
[Reply]
Jet Chip Wasp 01:08 PM 02-10-2024
Just thought I'd bump this thread in anticipation of when we win tomorrow, there will be so many meltdowns and temper tantrums from everyone outside of Chiefs Kingdom.
[Reply]
TEX 06:26 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by Jet Chip Wasp:
Now the 49ers and their fans are crying about how we made them practice at UNLV's facility while we get to use the Raiders' facilities. Always excuses from those outside of Chiefs Kingdom.
Doesnt the home team get the better facilities? I believe last year KC had the less
upscale facility. :-)
[Reply]
kcfan75 06:43 PM 02-10-2024
Originally Posted by TEX:
Doesnt the home team get the better facilities? I believe last year KC had the less
upscale facility. :-)
It only matters when it happens outside of Kansas City. Like the year we get fucked on the overtime rule and the NFL does nothing. The following year, the Bills get beat by the rule and it gets changed.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:55 PM 02-10-2024
the niners heads are not on the game., they are in bitch mode.

not a good place to be
[Reply]
TEX 12:42 AM 02-11-2024
Originally Posted by kcfan75:
It only matters when it happens outside of Kansas City. Like the year we get ****ed on the overtime rule and the NFL does nothing. The following year, the Bills get beat by the rule and it gets changed.
That's right. I forgot.
[Reply]
Fishels 01:57 AM 02-11-2024
My friend still thinks DPI should have been called in the end zone when Lamar threw into triple coverage.

What do you guys think about it? Personally I think the contact was kind of incidental
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:00 PM 02-11-2024
Okay, I am sure KC was gifted this in your bleary eyes. Now's your chance, Whiners
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 11:04 PM 02-11-2024
Originally Posted by Fishels:
My friend still thinks DPI should have been called in the end zone when Lamar threw into triple coverage.

What do you guys think about it? Personally I think the contact was kind of incidental
Fuck that. Don't reward bad throws.
[Reply]
Bump 11:05 PM 02-11-2024
have the clueless haters said anything yet? Because it seemed more to me like the refs were trying to help the 9ers all night. But that still wouldn't stop them from crying if they are.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:06 PM 02-11-2024
Niners had some massive calls and no-calls in their favor, but it still didn’t matter. That tends to happen when you have a fumbled punt return deep in your own territory, a missed extra point, and a fumble deep in opponent territory.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:07 PM 02-11-2024
The D holding in OT was pretty ticky tack in the 49ers favor.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:07 PM 02-11-2024
Nothing to see here. We got the worse end of the intentional grounding call and seemed to have been shortchanged on multiple spots that could have been consequential (to a lesser team). There were no bad calls that went in our favor that I can think of.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:10 PM 02-11-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The D holding in OT was pretty ticky tack in the 49ers favor.
Niners got away with a penalty on the McCaff touchdown play in the first half. Two pretty big calls or no-calls in their favor. But they can’t blame anyone for giving the Chiefs a 8 point swing on special teams. Punt return unit and FG kicker screwed up.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up