ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 173
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:29 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Ok, well, we took the kid at 55, not 5th overall.

None of these guys were perfect in this draft, other than maybe Smith-Nigba.

Every single other guy has flaws. Everybody wanted Hyatt, but he wasn't the burner that was advertised, and route running was suspect.

Rice is the better prospect. I saw it, said it like a month ago, and so did DJ.

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

Go watch some video on the kid. He's a gamer! A quicker Juju? A more athletic Juju? I see a young Hopkins.
I think Mingo is a JJSS clone, only younger and a little stronger.

I like Rice, and I thought he or AT Perry would be a nice pick in the 3rd round. I am not sure how anyone would give him a mid 2nd round grade though.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:29 PM 04-28-2023
I'm not sure why people get emotionally upset and use personal attacks on anyone who doesn't like a pick.

I'll say this I like this guy's vertical. If his toe affected his 40 maybe there's a bit of a steal.

...and Hyatt is still dropping.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:30 PM 04-28-2023
You should just watch the Rice film vs Maryland because he's going against NFL CB's, Banks is an elite athlete.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:30 PM 04-28-2023
They traded up get him so I'm assuming they weren't the only team interested.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-28-2023

You found out Quentin Johnston and Zay Flowers went and caught passes from Mahomes but didn't with Rashee Rice.

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:30 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yeah, and when I played pick-up basketball, I always modeled my game after Kobe.
go watch the tape, dude, and tell me you don't see Hopkins. Because if you DO watch, and you say you DON'T, you're full of shit.

I'm not saying he'll be as good, we have no idea. But watching that video, yeah, he looks a LOT like a young Hopkins.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:30 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'm sure Veach requested the work out...
Can he legally do that? Would that be “organizing” team activities?

Not that I give a shit about that rule, if it even exists.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:30 PM 04-28-2023

Every single other guy has flaws. Everybody wanted Hyatt, but he wasn't the burner that was advertised, and route running was suspect.

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

Go watch some video on the kid. He's a gamer! A quicker Juju? A more athletic Juju? I see a young Hopkins.
In general not knocking on the pick. I get what you’re saying that he gives that contested catch and high point guy I’ve long wanted. I’m just saying the big difference right now is that Hopkins has super glue hands. And also DHop is an elite route runner. These sound line areas where rice needs a ton of work. He’s filling a lot more like a juju / Dwayne bowe hybrid to me. Which is probably fine especially where he was picked
[Reply]
wazu 07:31 PM 04-28-2023
2022: Skyy Moore vs. George Pickens
2023: Rashee Rice vs. Jalin Hyatt
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:31 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'm not sure why people get emotionally upset and use personal attacks on anyone who doesn't like a pick.

I'll say this I like this guy's vertical. If his toe affected his 40 maybe there's a bit of a steal.

Because you guys come in here and shit on the pick with stupid takes such as "Veach doesn't know how to draft WRs"....all because he didn't take the one you wanted.

When we drafted Bolton....I said I hated it. Why? Because I admittedly didn't watch a ton of tape on him. I ate my crow but I also didn't come in and fucking yell at everyone like I knew more than they did.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:31 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
2022: Skyy Moore vs. George Pickens
2023: Rashee Rice vs. Jalin Hyatt
Not the same considering that Hyatt hasn't even been drafted yet.
[Reply]
Dante84 07:31 PM 04-28-2023

New Chiefs WR Rashee Rice in #ReceptionPerception:

Inconsistent but he does show flashes. Had someone point out he played through injuries so keep that in mind before we flame him for this.

Guessing he is the Chiefs developmental X-receiver behind MVS.https://t.co/Z9nAVzHtjy pic.twitter.com/WNhPVoSqJ9

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
Rasputin 07:31 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

I like his height and vertical. Think what he can do in the Red Zone.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:31 PM 04-28-2023

So we win! Yay!

I'm kiddin' ya.

He's something between what Sammy Watkins was and what he was supposed to be.

The only real concern is route tree stuff. He's gonna have to refine his. But he has the physical tools to be worth the patience, IMO.

And when Moore and Rice go for 1,000 yards each someday, so will end the great WR wars of 2022-23 and we'll just elephant walk our way through the Arrowhead parking lot.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:32 PM 04-28-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
And there it is. It was an obvious smoke screen when those names trickled out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04-28-2023, 07:32 PM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Page 13 of 173
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up