ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 249
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:40 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Ok dude, everyone on the CHIEFS planet called it a rebuild except for your dumbass...
Fixed your post
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:42 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Fixed your post
I would say you can't possibly be this stupid, but there's just too much evidence to the contrary
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:09 PM 11-25-2022
Can’t believe this kid lasted until the mid 20’s in the draft. He’s a stud.

Kaiir Elam vs Lions:

• 13 coverage snaps
• 1 target
• 0 receptions allowed
• 39.6 passer rating allowed

The Bills rookie CB hasn’t allowed more than 35 yards in a single game since week 5 🔒 pic.twitter.com/fsjxU0pavL

— NFL Rookie Watch (@NFLRookieWatxh) November 25, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 06:13 PM 11-25-2022
He has a 58.3 on PFF.

Meanwhile, McDuffie has a 72.0.

But keep pretending that your rookie corner is anywhere near as good as ours loser.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:14 PM 11-25-2022
Also, :-) @ 13 coverage snaps. Huge sample size there!

He's not even a starter :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:15 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He has a 58.3 on PFF.

Meanwhile, McDuffie has a 72.0.

But keep pretending that your rookie corner is anywhere near as good as ours loser.
I never mentioned your CB and know literally nothing about him. Why did you even bring him up?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:16 PM 11-25-2022
Also, :-) @ 13 coverage snaps. Huge sample size there!

He's not even a starter :-)
He’s hurt. They were bringing him back on a pitch count.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:19 PM 11-25-2022
I never mentioned your CB and know literally nothing about him. Why did you even bring him up?
Because you're a bundle of sticks troll and this is a Chiefs message board.

And you know exactly who it is, because your entire FO was upset when we traded in front of them to get him.

Elam was your consolation prize.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:21 PM 11-25-2022
Ya'll getting diqy boy worked up this afternoon.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:28 PM 11-25-2022
Can’t believe this kid lasted until the mid 20’s in the draft. He’s a stud.

Why bother throwing at him when Dane Jackson was getting smoked?

:-)

Do you watch any other football games besides Da Beelz?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:32 PM 11-25-2022
Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach seems to have played his cards just right during the first round of the 2022 NFL draft.

Some were a little surprised to see the team move up for cornerback Trent McDuffie in the first round. However, some behind-the-scenes video from a bitter AFC rival makes it look like it was absolutely the right decision to move up and go get their guy.

The Bills released an interesting behind-the-scenes video from their draft day war-room, which provided some insight into the first round. After an early run on the cornerback position, Buffalo GM Brandon Beane knew they were going to need to trade up from No. 25.

“Cornerback was one of the positions that we’d hoped to address in the first few rounds,” Beane said. “(Derek Stingley Jr. and Ahmad Gardner) went three and four and I was like, ‘Man, we’re going to be trading out probably.'”

They were calling around with a few teams including the Green Bay Packers at pick No. 22 about making a trade-up, potentially with their eyes on a falling Trent McDuffie. When the news came up that the Patriots were trading back with the Chiefs, the Buffalo war room started bustling. Bills Assistant Director of Player Personnel Terrance Gray whispered what it appeared everyone was thinking: “They traded up in front of us.”

Now, we’ll never know if the Bills would have actually taken McDuffie over Kaiir Elam — who they ended up trading up with the Ravens to acquire. However, based on what Beane and Brett Veach have said about the situation, it seems pretty likely that would’ve been the case.

“Obviously (Derek) Stingley (Jr. to Houston) and (Ahmad) ‘Sauce’ (Gardner to New York Jets) went high and we had a grouping of corners there,” Veach said following the first round. “Knowing some of the team needs that were directly in front of us – and then I believe Buffalo then did take a corner shortly after and I think they traded up a spot, too. We knew that was coming and we had called teams, I believe the pick before and the pick after the New England trade, just to put ourselves in the position. With the way the board was falling, knowing that we’re picking really late in the draft, the odds of a guy like McDuffie being at 21, let alone 29 were very low. We just felt like it was the right time to make a move.”
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:33 PM 11-25-2022
Because you're a bundle of sticks troll and this is a Chiefs message board.

And you know exactly who it is, because your entire FO was upset when we traded in front of them to get him.

Elam was your consolation prize.
News to me.

Never heard about us wanting any other player, let alone another CB.

I work a lot and miss some news though.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:36 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They were calling around with a few teams including the Green Bay Packers at pick No. 22 about making a trade-up, potentially with their eyes on a falling Trent McDuffie. When the news came up that the Patriots were trading back with the Chiefs, the Buffalo war room started bustling. Bills Assistant Director of Player Personnel Terrance Gray whispered what it appeared everyone was thinking: “They traded up in front of us.”

Now, we’ll never know if the Bills would have actually taken McDuffie over Kaiir Elam — who they ended up trading up with the Ravens to acquire. However, based on what Beane and Brett Veach have said about the situation, it seems pretty likely that would’ve been the case.

“Obviously (Derek) Stingley (Jr. to Houston) and (Ahmad) ‘Sauce’ (Gardner to New York Jets) went high and we had a grouping of corners there,” Veach said following the first round. “Knowing some of the team needs that were directly in front of us – and then I believe Buffalo then did take a corner shortly after and I think they traded up a spot, too. We knew that was coming and we had called teams, I believe the pick before and the pick after the New England trade, just to put ourselves in the position. With the way the board was falling, knowing that we’re picking really late in the draft, the odds of a guy like McDuffie being at 21, let alone 29 were very low. We just felt like it was the right time to make a move.”
Ahh, so no one actually knows if they wanted the guy the Chiefs got.

They may have wanted Elam all along.

But if they did want your guy and didn’t end getting him because they sat on their hands, then good. Hope they learned a lesson.

Though it’s a lesson with a good ending because Elam is a stud too.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:37 PM 11-25-2022
Ahh, so no one actually knows if they wanted the guy the Chiefs got.

They may have wanted Elam all along.

But if they did want your guy and didn’t end getting him because they sat on their hands, then good. Hope they learned a lesson.

Though it’s a lesson with a good ending because Elam is a stud too.

You hope.

So far not even close.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:37 PM 11-25-2022

That room’s reaction to us trading up in front of the #Bills is priceless ��#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/KcWd6iJPkk

— Chief Concerns (@ConcernsChief) May 12, 2022

Also McDuffie is our STARTING cb. The only games he had t played he’s been injured. Check out his thread on here. He’s killing it.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 249
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Up